3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
lukeo
June 10, 2017, 8:21pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,298
Gold Stars: 134
Anxiety isn't something you 'come over' I'm afraid. Luckily their are tablets prescribed that can help support your mood swings and anxiety but they don't make you supper happy and excrement..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 25
zorro_is_a_Mariner
June 10, 2017, 8:41pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.59
Rep Score: +30 / -6
Approval: +1,369
Gold Stars: 4
It's probs started when his mother passed away, sometimes things trigger it if and it looks as if this in my opinion may have done it.

Gtfc all the way
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 25
forza ivano
June 10, 2017, 11:29pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,127
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from chaos33
Hope he overcomes this. It's really tough. Should still be a Mariner.

Who? Nathan or brad?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 25
mariner83
June 11, 2017, 8:16pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Gold Stars: 5
I remember reading this earlier in the year
[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4235774/Lincoln-forward-Nathan-Arnold-aiming-cut-Burnley.html]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4235774/Lincoln-forward-Nathan-Arnold-aiming-cut-Burnley.html[/url]

I hope gets the help he needs.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 23 - 25
jamesgtfc
June 11, 2017, 8:27pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,938
Gold Stars: 190
Quoted from mariner83
I remember reading this earlier in the year
[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4235774/Lincoln-forward-Nathan-Arnold-aiming-cut-Burnley.html]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4235774/Lincoln-forward-Nathan-Arnold-aiming-cut-Burnley.html[/url]

I hope gets the help he needs.

Interesting read, hope he gets the help he needs.  It must be hard for a footballer in the summer with nothing to do but sit and think.  At least during the season there is a task in hand to think about.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 25
June 11, 2017, 10:56pm
Guest User
Wish Nathan the very best, like many people he has his demons to fight. Perhaps, this may explain his up and down performance levels at Town (x's expected). Football is not all about ability, quite the opposite. People see a player who is clearly talented and question why he isn't being selected or has been released. Sometimes there is more to it than the ability to turn a full back inside out, etc. Some players are great on the ball, or of the ball, or both. Some are great on the ball, off the ball, physically imposing, physically big and mentally strong enough to get through and excel in a very competitive industry.
Reply: 25 - 25
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Nathan Arnold

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.