Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive twit of the Week
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 210 Guests

twit of the Week

This thread currently has 19,245 views. Print
19 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All Recommend Thread
Maringer
June 6, 2017, 9:24am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,412
Gold Stars: 184
Quoted from Grim74

Usually it's only the city's with large Muslim populations, the more Muslims the more risk sad fact of reality.

So, every big city then? It's not more Muslims, more risk, it's more people more risk.

Big cities have big Muslim populations and big everyone populations.

Look, we know these terrorists are Islamist dickheads, there's really no need to search for some other sort of correlation about their targets. It's pretty simply busy places in major cities. Whether they live there or not isn't particularly relevant.

The 7/7 bombers were mostly from Leeds, I seem to recall.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 187
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
June 6, 2017, 9:38am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.35
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from Maringer

So, every big city then? It's not more Muslims, more risk, it's more people more risk.

Look, we know these terrorists are Islamist dickheads, there's really no need to search for some other sort of correlation about their targets. It's pretty simply busy places in major cities. Whether they live there or not isn't particularly relevant.

It's not to do with numbers, it's to do with how those numbers integrate, or if they even want to integrate and be a part of the general population. There is more terrorism fermented in cities with identifiable Muslim areas because those areas encourage, feed, support and finance terrorists either directly or tacitly by not identifying them.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 187
PrestwichMariner
June 6, 2017, 10:12am
Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +281
Gold Stars: 5
Diane Abbott, although to be fair she is the gift that keeps on giving from any anti Corbyn point of view.

Wearing badges is not enough in days like these!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 187
paramariner
June 6, 2017, 11:26am
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Approval: +195
Gold Stars: 8
As a member of the NHS there is no way I would vote for a party that will probably by the next election have destroyed it altogether. Hope you have some private health insurance marinerronnie.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 187
Mariner Ronnie
June 6, 2017, 12:37pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
They won't, and haven't seen any evidence that they will either.

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 187
Mariner Ronnie
June 6, 2017, 12:39pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from Maringer

Your choice, of course.

I'd imagine you go around in the mornings greeting your neighbours with a cheery "intercourse you" as well. Pretty much the same thing as voting Tory in Grimsby in my eyes.  

They're voting Tory as well, also I don't need somebody telling me who to vote for, your vote is your own, it should only affect you and your family, what I want and what you want are totally different, hence the difference of vote.

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 187
Grim74
June 6, 2017, 12:45pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Maringer

Tokyo, Budapest, Prague, Warsaw, etc etc etc
Big City's with low Muslim population which have no Islamic terror attacks.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 187
Manchester Mariner
June 6, 2017, 12:48pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 0.51
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +2,817
Gold Stars: 41
Quite a spicy week.

Rupert Murdoch.

"Lovelly stuff! not my words but the words of Shakin Stevens."
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 187
barralad
June 6, 2017, 12:55pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,267
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from Mariner Ronnie
They won't, and haven't seen any evidence that they will either.

There is a list of aspects of the NHS that are already privatised doing the rounds. Google it if you are serious about wanting the truth.

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 187
Bradford Mariner
June 6, 2017, 12:59pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Approval: +88
Gold Stars: 2
How the hell TOTW becomes a political debate is beyond me.

If you want to discuss cities with a large Muslim population I'd be happy to inform the uninformed about my experiences.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 187
19 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive twit of the Week

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.