Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Looks like it's happened again.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 328 Guests

Looks like it's happened again.

This thread currently has 13,329 views. Print
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Grim74
June 5, 2017, 10:15pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from ginnywings

Tories however, keep all their promises i presume?

I also think you and others don't quite grasp that Corbyn is not the Labour party, merely it's current leader, so his personal votes and opinions don't mean that these things will automatically come to pass. It's called democracy.

Yeah but come on Diane Abbot as Home Secretary be serious man!

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 123
Maringer
June 5, 2017, 10:38pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.87
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,467
Gold Stars: 185
Quoted from Grim74

Yeah but come on Diane Abbot as Home Secretary be serious man!

I see your Diane Abbott and raise you a Boris Johnson. He's absolutely loathed in Europe due to his years of making untrue excrement up and, lest we forget, this is a 'leaver' who was so dedicated to his cause that he wrote articles backing both leave and remain, choosing the one he deemed best for his career. Screw the country is what he thought.

Anybody who could in all good conscience put him in the role of Foreign Secretary at such an important time is clearly interested in themselves over anything else.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 123
KingstonMariner
June 6, 2017, 12:06am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from codcheeky

You are right and I would much rather you voted for May than be not bothered, even though it's like voting for the Sherrill of Nottingham

Yeah, not that female dog!

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 123
Marinerz93
June 6, 2017, 12:07am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Different sects and islamic scholars have wasted a lot of time on trying to interpret, understand and apply the teachings of the Koran when Marinerz93 has had a quick scan and could talk them all through it. It's obviously a lot simpler than they'd have you believe.

Scholars, you mean the people who have been brainwashed before they could read and indoctrinated into a death cult. It seems to me that the teachings of the Koran are being led by the Saudis and that is witnessed in over 24 countries this month alone. There is only one religion that is causing so much death world wide and when that ideology is brought to the masses by a murderer, rapist and pedophile you can see why some are trying to set the world on fire. Surely an apologist like yourself can see the correlation.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 123
Grantley
June 6, 2017, 12:08am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +9 / -3
Approval: +2,517
Gold Stars: 9
shouldnt you guys with such in depth knowledge of the Muslim holy book be giving your lessons elsewhere, rather than a League 2 football sub-forum?

Jordan Magrew
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 123
KingstonMariner
June 6, 2017, 12:18am
Meths Drinker
Quoted from Grim74

The liberals on here watching these clips 🙈

People like you are always banging on about liberals and how shite they are. Yet we have never had a liberal terrorist. To date they've all been illiberal. Plenty of right wingers and Christians, and Muslims, and Jews and Hindus, and communists and nihilists. Not a single liberal terrorist.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 95 - 123
KingstonMariner
June 6, 2017, 12:22am
Meths Drinker
Quoted from GrimRob

Plenty of examples here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

There are passages in the old testament which say all infidels must be killed. I know some people will say the OT is not Christianity but fundamentalist Christians regard it as the absolute truth. At this present moment in time there might not be as many prominent Christian terrorists as Islamic ones, but there is enough wriggle room in both faiths to extract passages that demand slaying of non-believers/homosexuals etc. Islam's worse at the moment but I regard them as potentially as bad as one another.

And the whole content of the Bible was chosen as a deliberate act of policy. Whole chunks of Judaic writing and law left out. Gospels left out. Loony ramblings apparently forecasting the future included. Whole reams of letters by one preacher included. All to suit the political aims of the Emperor (a recent convert from paganism) and certain bishops.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 96 - 123
KingstonMariner
June 6, 2017, 12:23am
Meths Drinker
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
I posted my serious views above near the start of this thread.

A lighter touch:

Recognition har been highlighted for people's bravery in confronting these 3 losers. There has also been examples of British humour, like the picture of the bloke running away with a pint in his hand.  At £6 a pint, this is understandable!  Good that he got his priorities right.  (The media are trying to identify him).

Everything happens for a reason.  30 years of England football fans abroad throwing bottles, beer glasses, tables and chairs at rivals has been good training.  This experience was used to good effect by brave bystanders who used these weapons to throw at the 3 terrorists on Sat night.

A milkcrate, skateboard and part of a bike was also thrown at them.  Instant courage shown in a very dangerous situation with unknown risks.      

I understand the crates were thrown by a Romanian baker. Must have learned that when an English team played in Bucharest or when we got them in the World Cup.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 97 - 123
KingstonMariner
June 6, 2017, 12:25am
Meths Drinker
Quoted from codcheeky
Cameron's aide Hylton saying she must resign just shows what a mess she had made of policing in her time as Home secretary, she was warned on numerous occasions that the cuts would make attacks like this more likely, she has failed in her first duty which is to keep the citizens safe.
Enough is Enough is just another sound bite, thus woman is a clueless liar

Something on Newsnight reminded of the spat she had with Gove when he was Education Secretary and he accused her of doing nothing about radical Islamism in schools in Birmingham.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 98 - 123
KingstonMariner
June 6, 2017, 12:26am
Meths Drinker
Quoted from grimsby pete

How many more police would we need to stop one or three terrorists getting into a van and running over people
?

Did France have any idea when the same thing and worse happened in their country ?

Now is not the time to play the blame game,

Now is the time for everybody to come together and work out what is the best thing to do.

So, it's OK to accuse Corbyn for being soft on terrorism for his past statements re: Sinn Fein?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 99 - 123
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Looks like it's happened again.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.