Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Looks like it's happened again.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 310 Guests

Looks like it's happened again.

This thread currently has 13,244 views. Print
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Marinerz93
June 6, 2017, 12:42am

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from KingstonMariner

And the whole content of the Bible was chosen as a deliberate act of policy. Whole chunks of Judaic writing and law left out. Gospels left out. Loony ramblings apparently forecasting the future included. Whole reams of letters by one preacher included. All to suit the political aims of the Emperor (a recent convert from paganism) and certain bishops.

In A.D. 144, the church of Rome  continued the sifting process on what was Scripture and what wasn’t for the New Testament. The Jewish Scripture is exactly what Protestants today call the Old Testament. Montanus controversy pushed the church to ask further questions of their Scriptures. Specifically, was God bringing further revelation? Could that revelation be true if it contradicted things taught by Jesus and the apostles? Could new truth change or add to the basic teachings the church had been feeding on for the past century? The answer was no. From this the church concluded that the canon of Scripture was closed.

Spurred by these dilemmas the church developed its list of canonical books. The following are guidelines for accepting a book into the New Testament:

1. Was the book written by a prophet of God?

2. Was the writer confirmed by acts of God?

3. Does the message tell the truth about God?

4. Did it come with the power of God?

5. Was it accepted by God’s people?

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 123
Grim74
June 6, 2017, 12:55am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Quoted from Maringer

I see your Diane Abbott and raise you a Boris Johnson. He's absolutely loathed in Europe due to his years of making untrue excrement up and, lest we forget, this is a 'leaver' who was so dedicated to his cause that he wrote articles backing both leave and remain, choosing the one he deemed best for his career. Screw the country is what he thought.

Anybody who could in all good conscience put him in the role of Foreign Secretary at such an important time is clearly interested in themselves over anything else.

Who are you trying to kid Maringer not even the same ball park did you see her latest car crash interview on sky news tonight WTF
She hasn't got a clue this woman is not fit for high office even the most stupid of people should understand this.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 123
grimsby pete
June 6, 2017, 8:43am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.83
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,753
Gold Stars: 221
Quoted from Marinerz93

In A.D. 144, the church of Rome  continued the sifting process on what was Scripture and what wasn’t for the New Testament. The Jewish Scripture is exactly what Protestants today call the Old Testament. Montanus controversy pushed the church to ask further questions of their Scriptures. Specifically, was God bringing further revelation? Could that revelation be true if it contradicted things taught by Jesus and the apostles? Could new truth change or add to the basic teachings the church had been feeding on for the past century? The answer was no. From this the church concluded that the canon of Scripture was closed.

Spurred by these dilemmas the church developed its list of canonical books. The following are guidelines for accepting a book into the New Testament:

1. Was the book written by a prophet of God?

2. Was the writer confirmed by acts of God?

3. Does the message tell the truth about God?

4. Did it come with the power of God?

5. Was it accepted by God’s people?

Even from a young age I thought,

If Jesus was the son of god why did he not tell us the world was not flat,

That we lived in a solar system travelling round our sun,

He would have known this information so why did he not pass it on .?

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 102 - 123
TownSNAFU5
June 6, 2017, 11:53am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,773
Gold Stars: 41
I was serious when I said that 30 of years of English hooligan behaviour abroad was good training for taking on the 3 terrorist losers. The British fighting spirit used positively last Sat.

Widely reported today that a 47 year Millwall fan, Roy Larner,  tackled the 3 terrorists head-on without any weapon, apart from his bare hands, so that others could escape.  He shouted "F. you I am Millwall".   He wanted to take the urine out of these illegitimates,   They must have been terrified of him. I think that it was sight of that Arsenal shirt that did it.

He was very brave and prevented or delayed them in attacking others.  this was despite being slashed 5 times by those 12 inch knives,  He is in intensive care and will be in hospital for a week, but he will survive. He has given interviews as he is in great demand as a hero.

He has been recommended for the George Cross: (As others should be).
'Roy Larner charged at the terrorists on London Bridge (unharmed) in order to try and stop them and help others escape, he ended up getting himself stabbed multiple times showing great courage and preparing he's body for the ultimate self-sacrifice to help others, he should be acknowledged and rewarded for his actions". (Can you imagine him wearing it proudly at say a Millwall v West Ham match?).

£10,000 has already been raised for him as people want to do something good. The money is irrelevant though to his instinctive actions and injuries.    

Winston Churchill said that "Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities because it is the quality which guarantees all others" (Winston Churchill Prime Minster 1937).

A SAS expert has written a book on what actions people should take in an attack.  One recommendation is that people should keep together in large numbers like football hooligans going through the streets.  Safety in numbers.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 103 - 123
MarinerMal
June 6, 2017, 12:26pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +7 / -5
Approval: +784
Gold Stars: 17
Quoted from Grim74

Here we go another cowardly Muslim appeaser it's because of people like you we are in this position, we (and I refer to the liberals) tolerated segregated community's, a society within a society, Islamic schools, sharia law courts, forced marriages, misogyny, FMG, halal meat, the burka, blasphemy, Isis flag flying hate preachers, the  grooming gangs, not having to work because of religion (benefits not effected) and super sized grotesque mosque blotting our landscape, etc.

Now muslims yes muslims from these community's not contempt with raping our children are now blowing them up and stabbing us in the streets so when is enough actually going to be enough for you? You talk about fear as if it's a weakness we was told 2 weeks ago to carry on as normal, well the latest victims on Saturday night were doing exactly that and look we're it got them of course people are in fear, now we are being told to run and hide well intercourse that  I'm ready to fight fear I'm ready to take to the streets right now because I don't want to tolerate this excrement anymore.

Sorry but you are the one who is ignorant or just deluded if you think Islam is a religion of peace just check out these verses from the book they cherish! -

"Lord.....give us victory over the unbelievers" 3:147

" I shall cast terror into the hearts of the infidels. Strike off their heads,strike off the very finger tips of their fingers" 8:12

"Muhammad is God's apostle. Those who follow him are ruthless to the unbelievers but merciful to one another" 48:29

"Those that deny our revelations we will burn in fire. No sooner will their skin be consumed than we shall give them other skins, so that they may truly taste the scourge. God is mighty and wise" 4:56

"The unbelievers among the people of the book [bible] and the pagans shall burn forever in the fire of hell. They are the vilest of creatures"  98:6

Hardly a book of love is it!

I have already stated not all muslims are bad but it's totally ignorant to assume it's only a small minority check out you tube and you will find plenty of vile Muslim extremists demanding full sharia, check out Stacey Doolie a respected journalist who made a documentary on her home town Luton and this will blow out the water your illusion of love and compassion for us infidels. Our prisons are now full of radicals it's been announced we now have an army of 23000 jihadists on our streets and not the 3000 previously mentioned, and thousands of sympathisers and all this when we are told the Muslim population in the U.K. Is less than 5%. Scary!!

Please don't give me in the name of Christianity crap we are slaughtering Muslims' absolutely treacherous comment, Isis have already said many times that our foreign policy is secondary when it comes to wanting to kill us and besides we now have Coptic Christians that are being murdered in Egypt by Muslim extremists for days on end now and this has nothing to do with our foreign policy, again  it's about Islamic nutters preaching the same old hatred and carrying out the killings of non believers as instructed by their beloved  book of evil.

I'm the coward but you are the one who speaks from fear with your continued attack on muslims. You hear nothing, I'm looking for integration not segregation. More segregation would happen if we listened to people like you and look where that has gotten us.

I've told you previously you can't deal with intolerance with intolerance.

I didn't realise rape was just something Muslims did. I'm sure I've read somewhere about the odd white British male committing the same crime. Or is that not as bad as they are white British?

Fear is a weakness. The brave are the ones who carry on with their daily lives, the courage you see in young children refusing to bow down to terrorist intimidation at concerts, the people carrying on their daily lives. Refusing to give the terrorists what they want. You could learn a lot from such courage. Your fear is born of ignorance and is fueled by anger and hate. It is understandable, but take courage, from the way forward, the young are showing you.

You take quotes from the Koran as if it shows how evil it is. I could do the very same thing with the Bible and it has too been used in the past to generate hate against those who believe in something else. Your quotes prove nothing other than to highlight your prejudiced ignorance.

Youtube is not the place one should look to prove anything. If that is the extent of your research it proves much.

It is not a treacherous (a word you could look up the meaning of) comment, it's true. Or do you deny the crusades (definitely done under the name of Christianity), the of occupations under the empire, the invading of the countries in the name of democracy or world peace (but really about oil), the dropping of bombs, the stirring up of civil unrest. Hell, it's amazing even more of them don't hate us. Even though we may say most of these acts were not done in the name of Christianity, as far as these countries are concerned they were done by Christian countries.

You can stick your head in the sand about the affects of the foreign policy but it can't be denied it's exactly helped the situation has it? There can be little doubt the actions of the west have fueled this hatred. So sure, continue fighting back, it's been working really so far hasn't it? Drop more bombs on them because that hasn't increased attacks has it? Yet you have the temerity to blame the liberals for this mess. If the liberals would have been listened to, we wouldn't have been there in the first place.

It's interesting you want to take to the streets and fight back. Against whom exactly? How will you identify those who are a danger and those who are those who are not? Or will you just attack people based on what they are wearing, the colour of the skin perhaps? All you sound is very scared and afraid and full of hate, you are becoming the very people you wish to attack.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 104 - 123
GYinScuntland
June 6, 2017, 1:46pm

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,210
Gold Stars: 97
Quoted from MarinerMal

I'm the coward but you are the one who speaks from fear with your continued attack on muslims. You hear nothing, I'm looking for integration not segregation. More segregation would happen if we listened to people like you and look where that has gotten us.

I didn't realise rape was just something Muslims did. I'm sure I've read somewhere about the odd white British male committing the same crime. Or is that not as bad as they are white British?

Fear is a weakness. The brave are the ones who carry on with their daily lives, the courage you see in young children refusing to bow down to terrorist intimidation at concerts, the people carrying on their daily lives. Refusing to give the terrorists what they want. You could learn a lot from such courage. Your fear is born of ignorance and is fueled by anger and hate. It is understandable, but take courage, from the way forward, the young are showing you.

You take quotes from the Koran as if it shows how evil it is. I could do the very same thing with the Bible and it has too been used in the past to generate hate against those who believe in something else. Your quotes prove nothing other than to highlight your prejudiced ignorance.

Youtube is not the place one should look to prove anything. If that is the extent of your research it proves much.

It is not a treacherous (a word you could look up the meaning of) comment, it's true. Or do you deny the crusades (definitely done under the name of Christianity), the of occupations under the empire, the invading of the countries in the name of democracy or world peace (but really about oil), the dropping of bombs, the stirring up of civil unrest. Hell, it's amazing even more of them don't hate us. Even though we may say most of these acts were not done in the name of Christianity, as far as these countries are concerned they were done by Christian countries.

You can stick your head in the sand about the affects of the foreign policy but it can't be denied it's exactly helped the situation has it? There can be little doubt the actions of the west have fueled this hatred. So sure, continue fighting back, it's been working really so far hasn't it? Drop more bombs on them because that hasn't increased attacks has it? Yet you have the temerity to blame the liberals for this mess. If the liberals would have been listened to, we wouldn't have been there in the first place.

It's interesting you want to take to the streets and fight back. Against whom exactly? How will you identify those who are a danger and those who are those who are not? Or will you just attack people based on what they are wearing, the colour of the skin perhaps? All you sound is very scared and afraid and full of hate, you are becoming the very people you wish to attack.

flipping hell.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 105 - 123
Grim74
June 6, 2017, 3:04pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Quoted from MarinerMal

Thank intercourse we never had cowardly appeasers like you running our Country during the Second World War, because we would all be goose stepping now and talking German, fair enough we wouldn't be getting blown up and stabbed by Islamists but that's onther argument.

And I've told you, we can't tolerate the intolerable anymore!

Your pathetic atempt to compare the "odd white British male" rapist  to the systematic abuse from hundreds if not thousands of Pakistani Muslim men on young vulnerable girls is quite disgraceful.

My definition of fear is quite different to you, fear is doing nothing courage is standing up and saying no more! Muhammad said he would be victorious through terror the Muslims now see this prophecy as coming true because They see we have no fight just candles, the weaker we are the stronger they will become.

Ok show me some evil quotes/ passages from the new bible I will except any commands to kill Jews, gays, non believers! And don't insult me with interpretation we can talk all day about interpretation but do we want to look at how Muslims interpret things for the next 30 years while our children are being killed? is that the conversation we should be having because there is no end to that conversation.

You are really scraping the barrel now going back a thousand years to the crusades desperate stuff just to try and make a point!! I'm not even going there absolutly pointless.

Will agree foreign policy doesn't help matters but it's not the be all and end all as Islamic state have already said, besides we wasn't up to much invading/bombing Pre 9/11 you should try read some of my earlier posts that way I wouldn't have to keep repeating.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 106 - 123
Roast Em Bobby
June 6, 2017, 4:55pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,706
Gold Stars: 43
From johnpilger.com

TERROR IN BRITAIN: WHAT DID THE PRIME MINISTER KNOW?
31 May 2017

The unsayable in Britain's general election campaign is this. The causes of the Manchester atrocity, in which 22 mostly young people were murdered by a jihadist, are being suppressed to protect the secrets of British foreign policy.

Critical questions - such as why the security service MI5 maintained terrorist "assets" in Manchester and why the government did not warn the public of the threat in their midst - remain unanswered, deflected by the promise of an internal "review".

The alleged suicide bomber, Salman Abedi, was part of an extremist group, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, that thrived in Manchester and was cultivated and used by MI5 for more than 20 years.

The LIFG is proscribed by Britain as a terrorist organisation which seeks a "hardline Islamic state" in Libya and "is part of the wider global Islamist extremist movement, as inspired by al-Qaida".

The "smoking gun" is that when Theresa May was Home Secretary, LIFG jihadists were allowed to travel unhindered across Europe and encouraged to engage in "battle": first to remove Mu'ammar Gadaffi in Libya, then to join al-Qaida affiliated groups in Syria.

Last year, the FBI reportedly placed Abedi on a "terrorist watch list" and warned MI5 that his group was looking for a "political target" in Britain. Why wasn't he apprehended and the network around him prevented from planning and executing the atrocity on 22 May?

These questions arise because of an FBI leak that demolished the "lone wolf" spin in the wake of the 22 May attack - thus, the panicky, uncharacteristic outrage directed at Washington from London and Donald Trump's apology.

The Manchester atrocity lifts the rock of British foreign policy to reveal its Faustian alliance with extreme Islam, especially the sect known as Wahhabism or Salafism, whose principal custodian and banker is the oil kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Britain's biggest weapons customer.

This imperial marriage reaches back to the Second World War and the early days of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. The aim of British policy was to stop pan-Arabism: Arab states developing a modern secularism, asserting their independence from the imperial west and controlling their resources. The creation of a rapacious Israel was meant to expedite this. Pan-Arabism has since been crushed; the goal now is division and conquest.
In 2011, according to Middle East Eye, the LIFG in Manchester were known as the "Manchester boys". Implacably opposed to Mu'ammar Gadaffi, they were considered high risk and a number were under Home Office control orders - house arrest - when anti-Gadaffi demonstrations broke out in Libya, a country forged from myriad tribal enmities.

Suddenly the control orders were lifted. "I was allowed to go, no questions asked," said one LIFG member. MI5 returned their passports and counter-terrorism police at Heathrow airport were told to let them board their flights.

The overthrow of Gaddafi, who controlled Africa's largest oil reserves, had been long been planned in Washington and London. According to French intelligence, the LIFG made several assassination attempts on Gadaffi in the 1990s - bank-rolled by British intelligence. In March 2011, France, Britain and the US seized the opportunity of a "humanitarian intervention" and attacked Libya. They were joined by Nato under cover of a UN resolution to "protect civilians".

Last September, a House of Commons Foreign Affairs Select Committee inquiry concluded that then Prime Minister David Cameron had taken the country to war against Gaddafi on a series of "erroneous assumptions" and that the attack "had led to the rise of Islamic State in North Africa". The Commons committee quoted what it called Barack Obama's "pithy" description of Cameron's role in Libya as a "excrement show".

In fact, Obama was a leading actor in the "excrement show", urged on by his warmongering Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, and a media accusing Gaddafi of planning "genocide" against his own people. "We knew... that if we waited one more day," said Obama, "Benghazi, a city the size of Charlotte, could suffer a massacre that would have reverberated across the region and stained the conscience of the world."

The massacre story was fabricated by Salafist militias facing defeat by Libyan government forces. They told Reuters there would be "a real bloodbath, a massacre like we saw in Rwanda". The Commons committee reported, "The proposition that Mu'ammar Gaddafi would have ordered the massacre of civilians in Benghazi was not supported by the available evidence".

Britain, France and the United States effectively destroyed Libya as a modern state. According to its own records, Nato launched 9,700 "strike sorties", of which more than a third hit civilian targets. They included fragmentation bombs and missiles with uranium warheads. The cities of Misurata and Sirte were carpet-bombed. Unicef, the UN children's organisation, reported a high proportion of the children killed "were under the age of ten".

More than "giving rise" to Islamic State - ISIS had already taken root in the ruins of Iraq following the Blair and Bush invasion in 2003 - these ultimate medievalists now had all of north Africa as a base. The attack also triggered a stampede of refugees fleeing to Europe.

Cameron was celebrated in Tripoli as a "liberator", or imagined he was. The crowds cheering him included those  secretly supplied and trained by Britain's SAS and inspired by Islamic State, such as the "Manchester boys".

To the Americans and British, Gadaffi's true crime was his iconoclastic independence and his plan to abandon the petrodollar, a pillar of American imperial power. He had audaciously planned to underwrite a common African currency backed by gold, establish an all-Africa bank and promote economic union among poor countries with prized resources. Whether or not this would have happened, the very notion was intolerable to the US as it prepared to "enter" Africa and bribe African governments with military "partnerships".

The fallen dictator fled for his life. A Royal Air Force plane spotted his convoy, and in the rubble of Sirte, he was sodomised with a knife by a fanatic described in the news as "a rebel".

Having plundered Libya's $30 billion arsenal, the "rebels" advanced south, terrorising towns and villages. Crossing into sub-Saharan Mali, they destroyed that country's fragile stability. The ever-eager French sent planes and troops to their former colony "to fight al-Qaida", or the menace they had helped create.

On 14 October, 2011, President Obama announced he was sending special forces troops to Uganda to join the civil war there. In the next few months, US combat troops were sent to South Sudan, Congo and the Central African Republic. With Libya secured, an American invasion of the African continent was under way, largely unreported.

In London, one of the world's biggest arms fairs was staged by the British government.  The buzz in the stands was the "demonstration effect in Libya". The London Chamber of Commerce and Industry held a preview entitled "Middle East: A vast market for UK defence and security companies". The host was the Royal Bank of Scotland, a major investor in cluster bombs, which were used extensively against civilian targets in Libya. The blurb for the bank's arms party lauded the "unprecedented opportunities for UK defence and security companies."

Last month, Prime Minister Theresa May was in Saudi Arabia, selling more of the £3 billion worth of British arms which the Saudis have used against Yemen. Based in control rooms in Riyadh, British military advisers assist the Saudi bombing raids, which have killed more than 10,000 civilians. There are now clear signs of famine. A Yemeni child dies every 10 minutes from preventable disease, says Unicef.

The Manchester atrocity on 22 May was the product of such unrelenting state violence in faraway places, much of it British sponsored. The lives and names of the victims are almost never known to us.

This truth struggles to be heard, just as it struggled to be heard when the London Underground was bombed on July 7, 2005. Occasionally, a member of the public would break the silence, such as the east Londoner who walked in front of a CNN camera crew and reporter in mid-platitude. "Iraq!" he said. "We invaded Iraq. What did we expect? Go on, say it."

At a large media gathering I attended, many of the important guests uttered "Iraq" and "Blair" as a kind of catharsis for that which they dared not say professionally and publicly.

Yet, before he invaded Iraq, Blair was warned by the Joint Intelligence Committee that "the threat from al-Qaida will increase at the onset of any military action against Iraq... The worldwide threat from other Islamist terrorist groups and individuals will increase significantly".

Just as Blair brought home to Britain the violence of his and George W Bush's blood-soaked "excrement show", so David Cameron, supported by Theresa May, compounded his crime in Libya and its horrific aftermath, including those killed and maimed in Manchester Arena on 22 May.

The spin is back, not surprisingly. Salman Abedi acted alone. He was a petty criminal, no more. The extensive network revealed last week by the American leak has vanished. But the questions have not.

Why was Abedi able to travel freely through Europe to Libya and back to Manchester only days before he committed his terrible crime? Was Theresa May told by MI5 that the FBI had tracked him as part of an Islamic cell planning to attack a "political target" in Britain?

In the current election campaign, the Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn has made a guarded reference to a "war on terror that has failed". As he knows, it was never a war on terror but a war of conquest and subjugation. Palestine. Afghanistan. Iraq. Libya. Syria. Iran is said to be next. Before there is another Manchester, who will have the courage to say that?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 107 - 123
Maringer
June 6, 2017, 5:22pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.86
Rep Score: +60 / -12
Approval: +16,141
Gold Stars: 180
Interesting read, but Pilger is a massive conspiracy theorist these days. Some parts of that article, mostly economic, don't make sense - oil is traded and valued in dollars. Gadaffi couldn't suddenly start saying he was going to sell oil in some other newly-created currency. The idea of creating an all-African bank would be a reasonable one but the idea that it could be backed with gold is pretty laughable in this day and age. Who would organise and operate such a bank? Who would agree to join it? How many of the 'strong men' running the various African countries, many of them wholly corrupt, would go along with such a plan? It just doesn't make sense.

I don't doubt the parts about MI5 shipping fanatics over there to try and get rid of Gadaffi, just the reported reasoning for doing so. Wouldn't be the first time that fanatics supported by the west later came back to bite the hand which had temporarily fed them and I think it quite probable that the spooks aren't nearly as capable as they think. Bin Laden obviously wasn't a good enough lesson for them and now we'll suffer more of these attacks because of the failings of some in the 'security' services.

I think that incompetence in the past will have led to missed opportunities to deal these attackers rather than any sort of conspiracy implying anybody knew it was going to happen.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 108 - 123
Marinerz93
June 6, 2017, 7:07pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Great post Roast Em Bobby, it's been happening for a long time that undesirables are used as informants or double agents.

When I was in Afghanistan in 2008, my unit was waiting for orders to go to a site 100 miles away from the Iranian border but was cancelled due to intelligence stating that Iranian intelligence was observing that particular area and would have known we were there and it could have led to confrontation.

Iran will happen at some point, it's been building for years.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 109 - 123
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Looks like it's happened again.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.