Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Sam Kelly Signs (Merged)
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 138 Guests

Sam Kelly Signs (Merged)

This thread currently has 19,637 views. Print
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Swansea_Mariner
May 31, 2017, 3:08pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,387
Gold Stars: 62
Why are they making a big deal that he had a trial for McCoist, while Rangers were in Scot league 1 that's like National league North/South level. Surely if they want to big him up they would go on about the Everton stuff.

Sounds an interesting one let's see how he goes.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 103
golfer
May 31, 2017, 3:35pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,374
Gold Stars: 111
If he is faster than our last proper left winger he'll do for me. Let's hope he can cross a ball and that we sign somebody who can get on the end of any crosses
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 103
golfer
May 31, 2017, 3:40pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,374
Gold Stars: 111
Quoted from Mariner_09

I thought Andrew had gone to Donny.

That's you trying to be a WUM-you need a lot of practice or somebody to coach you. If you want to PM me I will give you a few trade tips son  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 103
GtfcGarner
May 31, 2017, 3:45pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +31 / -13
Approval: +1,788
Gold Stars: 26
Welcome aboard. Hope you work hard and prove your critics wrong, work hard and you'll be fine. UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 103
sonofmadeleymariner
May 31, 2017, 3:56pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,399
Gold Stars: 35
As I live in Stoke I have a few Vale mates all of which messaged me laughing at me saying good luck none of them rate him at all. They say he's lazy, sulks and goes missing all the time and they couldn't of been happier when they got rid of him.

I'm open minded, but I've pretty much had the same messages off half a dozen different guys now to the same effect.

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 103
HertsGTFC
May 31, 2017, 4:06pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,628
Gold Stars: 217
Nice to see a warm unanimous GTFC welcome. I think some of us need to be realistic when it comes to the talent we can attract!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 103
ginnywings
May 31, 2017, 4:15pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 537
Vale fans are always thinking they are better than what they actually are and live in the bitter and twisted shadow of Stoke. They just got relegated to league 2 and he was probably a scapegoat, as he doesn't look the type to be good in a relegation scrap, which won't bother us because we won't be in one.

The way Slade plays will suit him as he like to break quickly and put opposition defences under pressure. He's still quite young and one thing he won't be allowed to do is be lazy, because Slade won't allow that. What works at one club doesn't always work at another.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 46 - 103
The Singing Fisherman
May 31, 2017, 4:18pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +16 / -2
Approval: +400
As I live in Stoke I have a few Vale mates all of which messaged me laughing at me saying good luck none of them rate him at all. They say he's lazy, sulks and goes missing all the time and they couldn't of been happier when they got rid of him.

I'm open minded, but I've pretty much had the same messages off half a dozen different guys now to the same effect.

He doesn't play for Vale he plays for us now so give him a chance. Lots of players play differently at different clubs and vale as a team haven't been pulling up trees lately . Wilkinson has worked with him before so must see something in him. He's young so slade and wilko obviously think they can develop him well and there is a player there. Time will tell but at least give him a chance in a town shirt instead of listening to what others say. We all know players have come here with certain reputations but done the total opposite here. utm
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 47 - 103
MuddyWaters
May 31, 2017, 4:24pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,882
Gold Stars: 230

Welcome to GTFC Sam - this is the mindset of SOME of our fans who will judge you before you kick a ball for us.
Private Message
Reply: 48 - 103
sonofmadeleymariner
May 31, 2017, 4:34pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.89
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,399
Gold Stars: 35

He doesn't play for Vale he plays for us now so give him a chance. Lots of players play differently at different clubs and vale as a team haven't been pulling up trees lately . Wilkinson has worked with him before so must see something in him. He's young so slade and wilko obviously think they can develop him well and there is a player there. Time will tell but at least give him a chance in a town shirt instead of listening to what others say. We all know players have come here with certain reputations but done the total opposite here. utm

Quoted from MuddyWaters

Welcome to GTFC Sam - this is the mindset of SOME of our fans who will judge you before you kick a ball for us.

If you both open your eyes a little and actually read what I put

I am always open minded about who we sign, I am merely passing on what I have be messaged which includes a lot of laughing in my general direction over this one.

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 49 - 103
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Sam Kelly Signs (Merged)

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.