friskneymariner
May 29, 2017, 7:22pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,157
Gold Stars: 38
No pace,slow thinking a liability.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 24
Mrs Doyle
May 29, 2017, 7:44pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Solid squad player don't see him getting a lot of full games though lack of pace may find him out.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 24
Tommy
May 29, 2017, 9:08pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +60 / -15
Approval: +8,865
Gold Stars: 76
I wouldn't have been that fussed if he'd been released but equally, I don't mind us giving him another year.

He's played at quite a high level and his experience and professionalism will be good to have around the place, especially for the sake of the youngsters.

And Zak Mills could learn a lot from the quality of Davies' final ball and delivery into the box, which is the weakest part of Mills' game I'd say.

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 24
Keelby knight
May 30, 2017, 8:54pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +3
Glad he's re-signed ,  he were doing ok before his injury and I don't think he were too pleased with MB and the lack of game time don't help.  Slade obviously wants him in the squad , let's hope he makes a few more new signings,we need a good hit mzn up front a good hard midfielder that can fight for the ball and  a good centre back or two depending who's staying or going.as for a keeper think we need anothe. Think Slade will be looking for  a good young one from a higher division
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 24
Mariner_09
May 30, 2017, 8:58pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 55
Was our most consistent performer before his injury. I suspect Chambers protected him well. He looked very good at Mansfield and Luton and at home to Morecambe.

Bignot exposed him horribly when he played at wing back, he's certainly a better footballer than Mills with a better delivery who with an athletic and hard working winger in front oh him would be very capable.

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 24
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Ben davies

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.