Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What will you be doing over the summer ?
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 219 Guests

What will you be doing over the summer ?

This thread currently has 4,536 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
CairnsMariner
May 21, 2017, 12:34am

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +21
Your summer is my winter,  not that it ever gets proper cold,  so it's NRL time  and following the North Queensland Cowboys for me (and the Maroons in State Of Origin) I have got a trip to Sydney and a holiday in Bali coming up too. But other than that it will be continuing to work on the house,  in the garden and finishing the deck around the pool this winter.  Need to get a bit fitter too so will be taking long walks (can't run anymore) to try and shed a few kilos.

There's a crooked street in Grimsby Town
It's a well worn path I've travelled down
Now there's ruin in my name, I wish i'd never got off the train
And I wish I'd listened to the words you said....
...Don't go down to Freeman Street
Don't go down to Freeman Street
You'll be lost and never found
You can never turn around
Don't go down to Freeman Street

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 36
promotion plaice
May 21, 2017, 12:52am

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,996
Gold Stars: 193
Quoted from CairnsMariner
Your summer is my winter,  not that it ever gets proper cold,  so it's NRL time  and following the North Queensland Cowboys for me (and the Maroons in State Of Origin) I have got a trip to Sydney and a holiday in Bali coming up too. But other than that it will be continuing to work on the house,  in the garden and finishing the deck around the pool this winter.  Need to get a bit fitter too so will be taking long walks (can't run anymore) to try and shed a few kilos.

Ib

I lived on logan road in Brisbane for a short time for what it is worth

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 36
hheh2
May 21, 2017, 3:40am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.39
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +759
Gold Stars: 4
I'll be in Skye over the summer June through July. Good to know there will be another Mariner in close proximity!

Poojah's fishy
[img]https://image.ibb.co/dgpebm/Dascyllus_melanurus_1.jpg[/img]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 36
Mrs Doyle
May 21, 2017, 5:51am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
I'll be getting my tackle out.....................................................................hoping to catch a few fishes.

Boat booked on the Broards for June. Restaurants pubs,fish................. no driving or work five mph tranquillity before the madness starts again.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 36
Grumps
May 21, 2017, 6:22am

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +357
In the main will be helping out with horse related events at Caistor and then taking my grand daughter to spend a week in Aberdeen to see her dad and of course the dreaded gardening.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 36
acko338
May 21, 2017, 7:02am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +43 / -6
Approval: +3,225
Gold Stars: 33
Currently watching the Town badge flying each day in the Spanish resort of Fuengirola.

Mariners on the Marina - portside restaurant where all Town fans are given a warm welcome !!

Just starting week 2 of summer hols.

Debating who would be needed to make Town a promotion seeking team.

Have a great off season ,everyone !
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 36
gary_elton
May 21, 2017, 8:03am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.20
Rep Score: +23 / -6
Approval: +1,243
Gold Stars: 6
There's a jungle of a garden that needs sorting... so I hope her Ladyship gets on with that while I am in Spain singing to earn a crust.... ☺

All my pictures , Seem to fade to black and white.... (Reg Dwight)
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 36
LH
May 21, 2017, 9:46am

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,462
Gold Stars: 172
Training for a half marathon in September, playing a bit of golf, decorating the house and reading the inane comments on here mostly.
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 36
GYinScuntland
May 21, 2017, 10:27am

Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.49
Rep Score: +21 / -6
Approval: +3,238
Gold Stars: 97
I'll be spending a lot of time at my static in Ingoldmells and in Skegvegas, dozens of bars in the area some shite and some average
Also the advantage of lots of people watching, chubby Notts lasses fighting are particularly good.
(Leave her Kaz, she ain't worth it...)
Some Gigs sorted... Rebellion festival at Blackpool, U2 in Dublin and a few trips to Germany.
(Hamburg / Berlin) although I'll be using Ryanair rather than Lancaster.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 36
friskneymariner
May 21, 2017, 10:40am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -4
Approval: +4,157
Gold Stars: 38
Quoted from CairnsMariner

Love a trip back to Cairns,to go on the Kuanda Express and spend a day with the Tjabakai.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day,teach a man to fish and you give him an excuse for him to escape from the wife and kids for the weekend and drink lots of beer.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 36
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What will you be doing over the summer ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.