Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Director's Salary? Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Adymono, Andy_worldwide_mariner, Badger57, Balthazar Bullitt, Barrattstander, barrattstandman, blackandwhitelaces, Brough Mariner, cannylad68, chaos33, chipsandgravy, Chrisblor, dapperz fun pub, Davec, denni266, Fat Cobra, FishOutOfWater, fiveallive, fleabag1970, Flying Mariner, friskneymariner, Gaffer58, Garth, Gary Gilbert, gobby, golfer, Grantley, Grimal, gtfcmd, GyMariner, gytone, Hagrid, Happy_Mariner, headingly_mariner, HertsGTFC, hheh2, immariner, Ipswin, jamesgtfc, Keelby knight, Kris2, lee65, Lincoln Mariner 56, Mad4Town, Mariner47, Mariner56, Mariner93er, MarinerGaz, MarinerMart, Mariners_15, MidnightMariner, Mighty_Mariner, monkeyboy, moosey_club, Morley Mariner, MrFisherman, MrsMariner, Nelly GTFC, nervous norriss, oldun, OllieGTFC, oochiad, pizzzza, pontoonlew, Poojah, Posh Harry, promotion plaice, Roast Em Bobby, samg, sapper mariner, Sigone, somersetmariner, sonofmadeleymariner, Southwark Mariner, Sweden, The Old Codger, the rhino, The_Chief, TheGoalKipper, Theimperialcoroner, tintowner, Tinymariner, topuphere666, totalidiot, TownSNAFU5, Trawler, Vance Warner, VinnyGTFC, WHYWONTYOULETMESIGNUP, zorro_is_a_Mariner and 248 Guests

Director's Salary?  This thread currently has 2,021 views. Print
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
TheRealJohnLewis
April 21, 2017, 3:29pm Report to Moderator
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Rep Score: +6 / -2
Approval: +174
Does Fenty and all the other directors draw a salary from GTFC?  I would think so but I can't see anything on the Annual Account, only the total wages paid.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Cloudy
April 21, 2017, 3:30pm Report to Moderator
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 3.11
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: +1,977
No, they dont draw a salary/wage
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 15
Cod Cheeks
April 21, 2017, 3:47pm Report to Moderator
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: +76
Expenses only  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 15
TheRealJohnLewis
April 21, 2017, 3:53pm Report to Moderator
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.19
Approval: +174
and we all know how politician's love their expenses!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 15
mimma
April 21, 2017, 4:01pm Report to Moderator
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +964
Fenty pays into the budget. He doesn't take anything out, and probably doesn't take out any expenses.

We've never paid a penny in dividends to shareholders either. I know, I'm a shareholder.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 15
Cloudy
April 21, 2017, 4:20pm Report to Moderator
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 3.11
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: +1,977
Quoted from mimma
Fenty pays into the budget. He doesn't take anything out, and probably doesn't take out any expenses.

We've never paid a penny in dividends to shareholders either. I know, I'm a shareholder.

In the interest of balance he did take his Pension contributions out for a few years which were significant
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 15
Grimsbys finest
April 21, 2017, 4:22pm Report to Moderator
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.45
Rep Score: +39 / -13
Approval: +1,265
Whilst talking about directors, is Lee Mullen still on the board. I know something happened last year but I can't  recall what.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 15
cleethorpes_mariner
April 21, 2017, 5:00pm Report to Moderator
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Approval: +270
Quoted from Cloudy

In the interest of balance he did take his Pension contributions out for a few years which were significant

Not exactly true if my memory serves me correct, JF explained at a fans forum once  that 5 star fish loaned the club some money when JF owned it  which had to be paid back when JF sold the business, This was paid back to the new owners of  5 Star as a yearly pension contribution for tax purposes.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 15
The Old Codger
April 21, 2017, 5:42pm Report to Moderator
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.17
Rep Score: +40 / -18
Approval: +8,451
Quoted from Grimsbys finest
Whilst talking about directors, is Lee Mullen still on the board. I know something happened last year but I can't  recall what.

According to a business information website which I have access to, he resigned on 5th January 2017. I can't recall this ever being announced in the press.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 15
KingstonMariner
April 21, 2017, 9:05pm Report to Moderator
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.97
Rep Score: +21 / -4
Approval: +5,678
There was nothing paid out as directors' remuneration in 2016 or 2015. There was a small amount (£14k) paid out in 'expenses and other costs' but this could have been paid to recompense employees.

Då ska vi vända hem     Then we shall turn home
då vill vi dit igen             there we want to be again
Till det ställe som             To the place from
vi ifrån en gång kom     which we once came

För längtan finns             For the longing is there
hos folk som minns             in people who remember
Den tid som var             The time that was
finns i drömmen kvar     remains in dreams
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 15
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards The New Fishy › Director's Salary?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.