This thread currently has 1,253 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
GrimRob
March 26, 2017, 7:18pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,344
Gold Stars: 113
Davec has decided to pass on the "Match Prediction Thread" due to other commitments. He's been doing it for a few years since Grimsby Pete gave it up. Many thanks to Dave for his contribution.

Promotion Plaice has volunteered to take over. However in the spirit of democracy if anyone else is interested then please reply below and if there is more than one candidate we have have a vote. Otherwise, if Promotion Plaice is the only candidate there will be a coronation  

Personally I am more than happy for PP to take on the role.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Hagrid
March 26, 2017, 7:21pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.79
Rep Score: +49 / -21
Approval: +19,933
Gold Stars: 505
More a few months than years rob!  But thanks DaveC for doing it, and promotion plaice for taking it on
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
Davec
March 30, 2017, 6:58am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.18
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,440
Gold Stars: 42
Well I started it in September, Obviously Grimsby Pete gave it up start of this season, then after discussions Mariner_09 took it on but after a few weeks he very kindly passed it on to me, I did my best to add a little flavour to it by collating all the scores and keeping track on who nearly got the correct prediction etc, but I recently started a new job 8 till 4 in an office and in the end I was running out of time to collate all the scores so I decided to pass this on to Promotion Plaice.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
Mikoo
March 30, 2017, 4:47pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +2 / -2
Approval: +466
Quoted from GrimRob
Davec has decided to pass on the "Match Prediction Thread" due to other commitments. He's been doing it for a few years since Grimsby Pete gave it up. Many thanks to Dave for his contribution.

Promotion Plaice has volunteered to take over. However in the spirit of democracy if anyone else is interested then please reply below and if there is more than one candidate we have have a vote. Otherwise, if Promotion Plaice is the only candidate there will be a coronation  

Personally I am more than happy for PP to take on the role.

You spelt Aaron wrong
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match Prediction Thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.