4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Davec
March 26, 2017, 3:48pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.17
Rep Score: +15 / -10
Approval: +1,441
Gold Stars: 42
Well I think as Barralad mentioned, very end of season dead rubber feel to the game, I think both teams tried to pass it out of defence which was good, but our passing sometimes played us into trouble, need to be a lot more comfortable at passing and receiving the ball if we want to play it out from the back, Clements always dropped deep which I liked as it gave the defence an option but at times I thought he was too slow at getting the ball forward, Vose looked mentally quicker than everyone else, although he did fade badly, Vernon incident looked nasty, he walked past me and looked very very dazed with blood pouring, Osborne didn't look fit and it can't be helpful playing him whilst he has shin splits?

I think we need to look forward to next season, those players who are in his plans for next season get all the game time, and those who aren't don't, play offs I think we can all agree are gone so need to treat these remaining games as pre season and give the players more game time together so we can try and start next season really strongly
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 33
Pastandpresent
March 26, 2017, 8:37pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: -226
After watching the game , I'm starting to see what MB trying to do ,Clements splitting the defence to make it a three and then getting the rb & lb to make a five midfield with jones dropping in  regarding vose , we need to keep him in the game because he is definelty the brightest player we have and with games he will link the play MB trying to play
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 33
Cloudy
March 26, 2017, 9:01pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Quoted from Pastandpresent
After watching the game , I'm starting to see what MB trying to do ,Clements splitting the defence to make it a three and then getting the rb & lb to make a five midfield with jones dropping in [b][/b] regarding vose , we need to keep him in the game because he is definelty the brightest player we have and with games he will link the play MB trying to play

Which game did you watch because Jones didn't play
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 33
headingly_mariner
March 26, 2017, 10:35pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,266
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from Cloudy

Which game did you watch because Jones didn't play

Sam Jones
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 33
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Just back

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.