Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › cheltenham away (part 2)
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 39 Guests

cheltenham away (part 2)

This thread currently has 853 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
lukeo
March 23, 2017, 7:16pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.08
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,292
Gold Stars: 133
What are we the fans good at here at GTFC ? Getting together and making ourselves known.

Why don't we really go to Cheltenham in numbers, rally the fans and turn it into an inflatable day (or something different)? really urine them off. Go their with a positive attitude of 'You can't stop us from supporting our club' Make some noise, have fun in the stand and have a great day out. ?

(((( sorry I created another thread about Cheltenham away but I feel like more people will see my message if I made a new post. So sorry for the haters who will hate. ))))
Logged Online
Private Message
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › cheltenham away (part 2)

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.