Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Will you be at Wembley supporting Cleethorpes ?
Users Browsing Forum
AdSense, Googlebot and 146 Guests

Will you be at Wembley supporting Cleethorpes Town
Yes
No
Not sure yet
  View Results 158 Votes Total
You must login or register to be allowed to participate in this poll

Will you be at Wembley supporting Cleethorpes ?

This thread currently has 7,834 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Jarmo.Is.God
March 21, 2017, 12:32pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
No from me.

Nothing to do with supporting one club and not the other, just simply that a trip to wembley turns out to be very expensive, and not worth doing if it means nothing to me
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 32
RichMariner
March 21, 2017, 2:44pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +42 / -4
Approval: +9,109
Gold Stars: 204
I'm a Grimsby Town supporter. Always have been, always will be.

But that doesn't mean I can't lend Clee Town my support. I was born and raised in the town. It means a lot to me, and I'm glad they have a non-league club that's doing well.

So I'd love to go to Wembley and cheer them on.

This doesn't make me any less of a Grimsby fan. It doesn't dilute my support. If Grimsby play Cleethorpes tomorrow, I'd support Grimsby 100%, and that will never change.

If I didn't care about any football club outside of Grimsby then I wouldn't watch MOTD - but I do because I like football in general, and I like to see Bournemouth beat Manu.

I'd like to see Clee beat South Shields to win the FA Vase because it would be a great football story for the local community, and for the town I call home.

"Don't shine that light in my face, mate - I've just lost a pint of blood."
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 31 - 32
Les Brechin
March 21, 2017, 3:18pm

Posts Per Day: 4.19
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,645
Gold Stars: 168
I might have gone but it just so happens that I'm away on holiday the day of the final.

I do have a bit of an excuse to go as I was born in Cleethorpes.

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 32
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Will you be at Wembley supporting Cleethorpes ?

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.