Users Browsing Forum
AdSense and 286 Guests

Stadium Questionnaire

This thread currently has 5,912 views. Print
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
February 27, 2017, 3:54pm
Guest User
Fishy Members,
I would be really grateful if anyone on here can help me with my uni study's by participating in this questionnaire regarding GTFC’s new stadium, I’m looking for at least 50 responses. Please read carefully & post the appropriate number for each question below. For example: Question 1 = 4 etc. Thank you.

1)     ‘There is a critical need for the club to move homes in the next 5 years.’ To what extent do you agree with this statement?

1 Strongly disagree.  2 Disagree.  3 Don't have an opinion.  4 Agree.  5 Strongly agree.

2)     ‘Although it would be good for the club a new stadium isn't currently necessary for the club to move to a new home.’ To what extent to you agree with this statement?

1 Strongly disagree.  2  Disagree.  3 Don't have an opinion.  4 Agree.  5 Strongly agree.

3)     The new stadium will be largely a positive for the wider community? (North East Lincolnshire as a whole)

1 Strongly disagree.  2 Disagree.  3 Don't have an opinion.  4 Agree.  5 Strongly agree.

4)     Do you believe the new stadium on Peaks Parkway will be a nuisance for the community that live in closest proximity to the new stadium?

1 Strongly Disagree.  2 Disagree.  3 Don't have an opinion.  4 Agree.  5 Strongly agree.

5)     Given the negative effects a stadium in the inner-urban area (centre of town) can have on its immediate community, do you believe the suburban proposed site of Peaks Parkway is suitable for the complex?

6)     The new stadium will provide a new residential area, would you ever consider living right next to a new stadium complex?

7)     Do you think the integration of safe-standing into GTFC’s new stadium would be a good idea, if the necessary authorities were to approve it?

8     As a fan of the football club do you think a 14,000 seater stadium will damage the atmosphere of a new stadium due to the possibility of too many empty seats?

Thank you for your time.  
HertsGTFC
February 27, 2017, 4:25pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,881
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from 139847
Fishy Members,
I would be really grateful if anyone on here can help me with my uni study's by participating in this questionnaire regarding GTFC’s new stadium, I’m looking for at least 50 responses. Please read carefully & post the appropriate number for each question below. For example: Question 1 = 4 etc. Thank you.

1)     ‘There is a critical need for the club to move homes in the next 5 years.’ To what extent do you agree with this statement?

2)     ‘Although it would be good for the club a new stadium isn't currently necessary for the club to move to a new home.’ To what extent to you agree with this statement?

1 Strongly disagree.  2  Disagree.  3 Don't have an opinion.  4 Agree.  5 Strongly agree.

3)     The new stadium will be largely a positive for the wider community? (North East Lincolnshire as a whole)

4)     Do you believe the new stadium on Peaks Parkway will be a nuisance for the community that live in closest proximity to the new stadium?

1 Strongly Disagree.  2 Disagree.  3 Don't have an opinion.  4 Agree.  5 Strongly agree.

5)     Given the negative effects a stadium in the inner-urban area (centre of town) can have on its immediate community, do you believe the suburban proposed site of Peaks Parkway is suitable for the complex?

6)     The new stadium will provide a new residential area, would you ever consider living right next to a new stadium complex?

7)     Do you think the integration of safe-standing into GTFC’s new stadium would be a good idea, if the necessary authorities were to approve it?

8     As a fan of the football club do you think a 14,000 seater stadium will damage the atmosphere of a new stadium due to the possibility of too many empty seats?

Thank you for your time.  

Look John if this is how you are prepping for your next meeting with the Council it's a bit of a cheap way of doing it

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 36
HertsGTFC
February 27, 2017, 4:30pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,881
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Look John if this is how you are prepping for your next meeting with the Council it's a bit of a cheap way of doing it

BTW I have sent you my response in a PM Butty

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 36
February 27, 2017, 4:31pm
Guest User
Haha!! Cheers mate
Reply: 3 - 36
promotion plaice
February 27, 2017, 4:51pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +16,996
Gold Stars: 193

1 = 5
2 = 1
3 = 4
4 = 2
5 = 4
6 = 3
7 = 4
8 = 1

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 36
Squarkus
February 27, 2017, 5:29pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -295
Quoted from 139847
Fishy Members,

Thank you for your time.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 36
Cloudy
February 27, 2017, 5:34pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Quoted from Squarkus

Now there's a surprise John!
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 36
MuddyWaters
February 27, 2017, 5:51pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
Ditto Squarkus's answers for me!
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 36
Swansea_Mariner
February 27, 2017, 6:05pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +22 / -3
Approval: +6,431
Gold Stars: 63
Quoted from MuddyWaters
Ditto Squarkus's answers for me!

Me to exactly same answers.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 36
Garth
February 27, 2017, 6:22pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Same as Spartacus   loved Jean Simmons as Varinia
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 36
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Stadium Questionnaire

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.