7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
forza ivano
February 18, 2017, 5:59pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,169
Gold Stars: 265
Strangely quiet on here tonight after such a convincing win, lot of posters who were very active last week are as usual noticeable by their absence.
So thought we could have a special thread where we can all say well done to the players and Bignot, especially as we are only 3 points off the play offs. Won't hold my breat waiting for the Gang of Four to post
Anyway well done town, especially putting one over that fat Scottish twit
Logged Offline
Private Message
buckstown
February 18, 2017, 6:07pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.41
Rep Score: +16 / -6
Approval: +5,179
Gold Stars: 79
Well done boys and MB. I forecast 3-0 but the other way round!! I'm 63 and before I snuff it I'm hoping to work out how this game works. I understood form was quite important and you're not supposed to get stuffed by teams on appalling runs and then beat a team unbeaten in 8. Can anybody help?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 69
RoboCod
February 18, 2017, 6:08pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Biggie apologised for the disaster last week and promised better for this. True to his word, and that 0-0 against Newport (who only lost to a dodgy injury time pen today) did act as a kind of springboard, a confdence filler that certainly helped them today.
Well done Town, and the Management. A poor defeat, a decent draw and a great win all in a week. Keep the goals coming and we'll be there or thereabouts for the playoffs.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 69
Balthazar Bullitt
February 18, 2017, 6:09pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +2,260
Gold Stars: 16
They're  all out fighting the Mansfield inter city crew whilst lamenting the fact we didn't appoint "the rotund one".
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 69
Freemoash88
February 18, 2017, 6:19pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +893
Gold Stars: 2
Quoted from forza ivano
Strangely quiet on here tonight after such a convincing win, lot of posters who were very active last week are as usual noticeable by their absence.
So thought we could have a special thread where we can all say well done to the players and Bignot, especially as we are only 3 points off the play offs. Won't hold my breat waiting for the Gang of Four to post
Anyway well done town, especially putting one over that fat Scottish twit

here here. Great performance its those type of games we usually loose when an opposing team brings a big crowed to BP. Well done MB.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 69
Gaffer58
February 18, 2017, 6:20pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 33
Congratulations to everyone at the club today, after last Saturday as Jimmy Greaves use to say, "it's a funny old game"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 69
Gaffer58
February 18, 2017, 6:21pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +6 / -8
Approval: +4,096
Gold Stars: 33
Congratulations to everyone at the club today, after last Saturday as Jimmy Greaves use to say, "it's a funny old game"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 69
promotion plaice
February 18, 2017, 6:23pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197

I put 3-0 down in the prediction thread.............. to Mansfield ( shows what I know )

Well done all today........UTM

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 69
jonnyboy82
February 18, 2017, 6:28pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.28
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,688
Gold Stars: 95
Well done boys...Great result.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 69
Zmariner
February 18, 2017, 6:32pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +8 / -3
Approval: +2,127
Gold Stars: 44
Great show from front to back for me. Only 3 pointsbut it was only three points lost last week lessons to be learned. I think we have potential and I am absolutely delighted for the team and management.  Although I am a season ticket holder I miss the mid week games and so for me this was easily the best home performance of the season. I really do believe that this team has some potential and just needs a couple of additions in the right places but at least in the close season we will not be Starting again.
Absolutely great day for the mariners pride instilled and I think that it is a measure of a team when they bounceback
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 69
7 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › congrats to the players/Bignot thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.