1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Jaws
February 12, 2017, 10:36am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,306
Gold Stars: 11
Anyone else feel that Crewe had some of the quietest supporters ever seen? Even at 4-0 up I didn't hear much until the second half and even that was sporadic at best. I initially thought it was our drum I heard it that infrequently!
Private Message
Mariner93er
February 12, 2017, 10:43am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.53
Rep Score: +9 / -4
Approval: +4,674
Gold Stars: 28
I swear there was no way they had more than 2000 there. Walking to the train station on the way back, I heard one say that we didn't play bad, they were just exceptional. They clearly don't have much football knowledge either.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
Jaws
February 12, 2017, 11:29am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +1,306
Gold Stars: 11
Quoted from Mariner93er
I swear there was no way they had more than 2000 there. Walking to the train station on the way back, I heard one say that we didn't play bad, they were just exceptional. They clearly don't have much football knowledge either.

Always the same. If we'd have won 4 nil we wouldn't have paid much attention to what their players were doing either.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
RichMariner
February 12, 2017, 5:14pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +42 / -4
Approval: +9,109
Gold Stars: 204
The second half was a write-off for them. Nothing to cheer as the game was won, and that was reflected in the way the players took their foot off the gas.

"Don't shine that light in my face, mate - I've just lost a pint of blood."
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
arryarryarry
February 12, 2017, 6:42pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +9,946
Gold Stars: 113
They did get one thing right, we were excrement and we knew we were.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Crewe fans

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.