3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
denni266
February 11, 2017, 5:20pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +699
Gold Stars: 132
Been saying it for ages, go back , dont move here , you have ruined anything we had before . you are not playing the butcher, baker or candle maker now. but seasond pros , who can sus out things very quick, 3 5 2 , give me strength . you have total dismantled a steady team and replaced it with nothing . your fancy way of conning folk with your words dont work with me. do us a favour and go back where you came from
Logged Online
Private Message
LH
February 11, 2017, 5:23pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,462
Gold Stars: 172
Ruined what we had before? You wanted Hurst gone every time we didn't win before!
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 27
denni266
February 11, 2017, 5:28pm

Whiskey Drinker
yes i did , but to improve  . this is backwards
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 27
craigy
February 11, 2017, 5:30pm
Upper Findus
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +7 / -1
Approval: +92
But replace him with who? And don't say Disley or Buckley.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 27
denni266
February 11, 2017, 5:32pm

Whiskey Drinker
no i wouldnt say any of them. we need an experianced  manager not a trainee
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 27
forza ivano
February 11, 2017, 5:32pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,128
Gold Stars: 265
Great to see you back Denni. I knew as soon as I saw the score that you'd be on here spreading your poison. Presumably you've just left gresty road coz last week you said that you couldn't comment on our good performance because you hadn't gone to the game........
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 27
UFindusMariner
February 11, 2017, 5:33pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +172
Not going to call for Bignot out but I would like him to answer the question about our lack of width.

Bolawinra is our only natural wide player but he is raw, I personally think we lack the right players to fully succeed with 3-5-2. Question is where do we go from here?

First of all on Tuesday as daft as it sounds with them being bottom I think we need to go and focus on keeping organised and not letting in any early goals. Then try and build on them foundations.

I would like to see something like:

Macca

Mills  Pearson  Collins  Andrew

Comley/Maxwell
       Osborne         Disley

Bolawinra                     Yussuf
                   Asante

Players with genuine pace out wide and 3 varied types of midfielders in the middle.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 27
denni266
February 11, 2017, 5:36pm

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from forza ivano
Great to see you back Denni. I knew as soon as I saw the score that you'd be on here spreading your poison. Presumably you've just left gresty road coz last week you said that you couldn't comment on our good performance because you hadn't gone to the game........

No not been today. not sure about poison  tho.. any way glad to see you are happy with things , keep hoping
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 27
HertsGTFC
February 11, 2017, 5:39pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,875
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from UFindusMariner
Not going to call for Bignot out but I would like him to answer the question about our lack of width.

Bolawinra is our only natural wide player but he is raw, I personally think we lack the right players to fully succeed with 3-5-2. Question is where do we go from here?

First of all on Tuesday as daft as it sounds with them being bottom I think we need to go and focus on keeping organised and not letting in any early goals. Then try and build on them foundations.

I would like to see something like:

Macca

Mills  Pearson  Collins  Andrew

Comley/Maxwell
       Osborne         Disley

Bolawinra                     Yussuf
                   Asante

Players with genuine pace out wide and 3 varied types of midfielders in the middle.

So we go from one system we can't play with to another new one? Shape apart though your right about what your saying but I think 3 - 5 - 2 is not a case of because we don't have another wide player I think it's MBs attempt to play some form of "play out from the back" total football. A style league 2 players in general are usually not good enough to play IMHO.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 27
realist
February 11, 2017, 5:42pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +5 / -18
Approval: -2,689
Gold Stars: 41
This is what Newell tried without success
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 27
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › out of his depth

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.