Please login or register.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 265 Guests

Evolution

This thread currently has 1,344 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
February 11, 2017, 3:42pm
Guest User
Looks as though this will take some time, for us to be where we want the Club to be. 4 nil down after a 1/3 of the game, after today we'll be challenging safety instead of promotion. We have rolled the dice mid-season, hope we can gel and evolve.
Abdul19
February 11, 2017, 3:44pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 3.42
Rep Score: +71 / -26
Approval: +17,449
Gold Stars: 214
Revolution not evolution

JESUS AT THE CENTRE
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 6
grimps
February 11, 2017, 3:49pm
balderdash
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +21 / -19
Approval: +4,994
Gold Stars: 46
Somethings not right with our squad , Mr 101 football cliches is going to have to sort it out quick or he'll lose the fantastic fans he's inherited.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 6
Bigdog
February 11, 2017, 4:49pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Quoted from grimps
Somethings not right with our squad , Mr 101 football cliches is going to have to sort it out quick or he'll lose the fantastic fans he's inherited.

Whatever happens, GTFC will never lose me as a fan and I'd like to think as a group we are as loyal as they come..
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 6
Cloudy
February 11, 2017, 5:27pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Quoted from Bigdog

Whatever happens, GTFC will never lose me as a fan and I'd like to think as a group we are as loyal as they come..

Numbers will decrease both at BP and on our travels, the floating fans won't fork out to watch unorganised dross
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 6
moosey_club
February 11, 2017, 5:27pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,144
Gold Stars: 220
he doesnt have the players to be able to effectively implement his system, the defensive wing backs dont offer an attacking threat and the best midfield combo is yet to be found.....i dont think i heard Comley or Clement mentioned before 40 mins on the commentary.....Jones stats look impressive but we wait and see on him as we do the other new injured fella.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 6
HertsGTFC
February 11, 2017, 5:33pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.23
Rep Score: +29 / -8
Approval: +22,648
Gold Stars: 217
Quoted from moosey_club
he doesnt have the players to be able to effectively implement his system, the defensive wing backs dont offer an attacking threat and the best midfield combo is yet to be found.....i dont think i heard Comley or Clement mentioned before 40 mins on the commentary.....Jones stats look impressive but we wait and see on him as we do the other new injured fella.

With the "revolving door" we have had since he arrived he should be closer to being able to implement what he wants to do than it now appears.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 6
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.