Fat Cobra
February 2, 2017, 1:49pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +9 / -28
Approval: -1,479
Quoted from Garth
Has anyone got the franchise to provide food to the Waltham facilities

Think someone's been watching too much Dragons Den.

🐍
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 22
February 2, 2017, 2:26pm
Guest User
Quoted from Lincoln Mariner 56

I seem to recall in Buckleys first spell you could see what the team was trying to achieve but we did not quite have the players with Diddy's arrival at Easter adding a bit of quality.

I was in the lower findus for Gilbert's first game. He took it past a defender and everyone around me actually went "Ooooh". It's like we'd never seen anyone do that before. You couldn't knock Steve Saunders work rate or effort, but bless him he couldn't beat anyone.
Reply: 21 - 22
Wayno
February 2, 2017, 2:57pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +2
Quoted from Grimsby2012
Rubbish signings

You are so boring!never a good word have you.YOU NEED TO intercourse OFF and go watch some emerdale or something.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 22
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Wow!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.