2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
chaos33
February 1, 2017, 5:50pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,871
Gold Stars: 353
Moosey - as I understood it from the Aspin quote, Jones didn't laugh at our interest - it was said that he laughed when told of the details of the bid. If you knew what that initial bid was you'd have laughed too  
Clearly he was interested.  

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 15
Saudimariner
February 1, 2017, 8:34pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +304
Gold Stars: 9
Quoted from Grimsby2012
His name is sam, oh oh, he really likes jam oh oh. his name is sam, oh oh and he likes jam, oh oh......

Try the Python version - "We like Samalot, he eats ham and jam and spamalot".....(I'll get me coat)
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 15
fiveallive
February 2, 2017, 6:02pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.24
Rep Score: +11 / -3
Approval: +229
Gold Stars: 5
One thing i would say about Neil Aspin he has a good eye for talent helped the careers of Jamie Vardy and Lee Gregory and the Halifax team a couple of years back wasn't a bad side with the likes FB Touray i think he sold him on aswell, Matty Pearson went up to League two and Marc Roberts cb went to barnsley aswell i think.

The recruitment he does is okay, i could see Macus Bignot try to get him on the coaching team if he got sacked by Gateshead.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 15
Posh Harry
February 2, 2017, 6:21pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +15 / -3
Approval: +4,344
Gold Stars: 34
Quoted from fiveallive
One thing i would say about Neil Aspin he has a good eye for talent helped the careers of Jamie Vardy and Lee Gregory and the Halifax team a couple of years back wasn't a bad side with the likes FB Touray i think he sold him on aswell, Matty Pearson went up to League two and Marc Roberts cb went to barnsley aswell i think.

The recruitment he does is okay, i could see Macus Bignot try to get him on the coaching team if he got sacked by Gateshead.

Only 3 things to say to the thought of Neil Aspin joining the coaching team.......

NO NO NO
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 15
HertsGTFC
February 2, 2017, 6:24pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,883
Gold Stars: 227
Quoted from fiveallive

Fcuk That!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 15
Garth
February 2, 2017, 7:03pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from fiveallive

Your jesting  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 15
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Sam Jones

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.