Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Summerfield can go
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 312 Guests

Summerfield can go

This thread currently has 16,197 views. Print
8 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
January 30, 2017, 9:50am
Guest User
Agreed with club he can go on loan or free transfer.

According to Matt Dannatt.

York?
ginnywings
January 30, 2017, 9:56am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 537
Well that was short and not very sweet. Seems previous fans comments were correct.

Will have to be to non league i assume, unless someone comes in today or tomorrow.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 78
January 30, 2017, 9:57am
Guest User
Kayden Jacksons has been told that he can leave if Barnsley can find another club for him.

So that's Macca, Gowling, Mcalister, Disley, Chambers, Summerfield and Jackson all wanting to leave or being told they can leave.

I suspect Berret would have been on their as well if he wasn't injured.
Reply: 2 - 78
MuddyWaters
January 30, 2017, 9:58am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +31,882
Gold Stars: 230
http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.....21-detail/story.html

All seems pretty reasonable to me. Maybe those making mountains out of molehills should read.
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 78
monkeyboy
January 30, 2017, 9:59am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -174
Gold Stars: 26
Gonna be tough for the lad, doubt even Cleethorpes  town would want him.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 78
Heisenberg
January 30, 2017, 10:04am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +9 / -1
Approval: +4,809
Gold Stars: 89
Well that was obvious really.  Bringing in Osborne and Clements should tell us right away of MB's intentions in midfield.

I couldn't care less about Summerfield and Berrett, they were crazy signings by Hurst.  MB's obviously lost patience with McAllister too.  What I want to see is some commitment from MB to give Venney and Clifton a chance at the club.  Even if he sees them as benchers for now, at their age that would be fine, but I really hope they're given the chance to shine as opposed to simply being cut loose like so many have before them.  Admittedly I've seen very little of either, but they seem different to previous 1st/2nd year pros (by all accounts, Clifton is killing it down at Grantham).  I've really got my fingers crossed for them, it's about time we had some lads graduating to the 1st team.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 78
Jarmo.Is.God
January 30, 2017, 10:12am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +6,051
Gold Stars: 86
very much doubt York would want him back after the reviews they gave him when we signed him!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 78
January 30, 2017, 10:12am
Guest User
It appears that McAllister's name has been circulated as a presumably short term loan signing to get some games under his belt following injury.

But regarding the other two, agreed.
Reply: 7 - 78
diehardmariner
January 30, 2017, 10:13am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.97
Rep Score: +35 / -7
Approval: +17,074
Gold Stars: 518
This is odd.  Makes the decision to try and offload Disley even odder.

He's already told Disley and McAllister they can go so that was understood to be the trimming down of the squad.  

If all 3 go that leaves us (taking into account the lads out on loan) with Maxwell, Comley, Osborne and Clements.  Plus Berrett who I don't expect to feature again for us.  

Not a lot of back up or experience there at all.  Unless he's considering Davies and Gunning as serious midfielders?  Maxwell and Comley are young lads, Comley already had a wobble when he got tired before Xmas.  Osborne surely won't be expected to last 90 minutes every game having made the jump up from semi-pro to pro in mid-season?
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 78
Mariner Ronnie
January 30, 2017, 10:14am

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.81
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from MuddyWaters
http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.....21-detail/story.html

All seems pretty reasonable to me. Maybe those making mountains out of molehills should read.

What are you getting at here?! Are you saying that town fans of social media and the fishy alike are taking things out of context?

Never! 😡

😝

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 78
8 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Summerfield can go

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.