HertsGTFC
January 28, 2017, 6:24pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.27
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,908
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Madeleymariner
I hope he comes out and says we were sh1t3 and has ago at the players in public so they know about it. Not a proper shot on target in 94 mins against the worse defence in the league these players should be giving their wages to charity this week. Vernon again snowed why he only scores 3 goals a season again and the rest sounded just as bad. As soon as the window closes we need to drop Bogle for a game bring him back to earth after 3 non performances on the trot. Connell seems to have seen the tactical problem before half time but Bignot did nothing. Its so infuriating.
Next week we start again UTM

If he does that bit in bold it will achieve nothing..................but you are 100% right we where crap today and I can't see where we have moved forward on the pitch since PH left, all being well it will get better. What did Connell say?

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 80 - 82
Madeleymariner
January 28, 2017, 7:18pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,050
Gold Stars: 49
Quoted from HertsGTFC

If he does that bit in bold it will achieve nothing..................but you are 100% right we where crap today and I can't see where we have moved forward on the pitch since PH left, all being well it will get better. What did Connell say?

The wing backs were kept deep by Stevenage wingers playing high up the field allowing their full backs time to come out of defence and overlap, resulting in the back 3 sitting deep which also removed any threat we may have managed to create out wide, bur carried on with 352 till 60 odd mins. Im not against MB I think if he can learn fairly quickly he will be a very good manager. Whild and the asst manager were sat in the stands first half so I presume they would pick up on the same and told him? but if they did he obviously didn't listen
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 81 - 82
HertsGTFC
January 28, 2017, 7:48pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.27
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,908
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from Madeleymariner

The wing backs were kept deep by Stevenage wingers playing high up the field allowing their full backs time to come out of defence and overlap, resulting in the back 3 sitting deep which also removed any threat we may have managed to create out wide, bur carried on with 352 till 60 odd mins. Im not against MB I think if he can learn fairly quickly he will be a very good manager. Whild and the asst manager were sat in the stands first half so I presume they would pick up on the same and told him? but if they did he obviously didn't listen

Cheers, my dad said something similar to that against Exeter as the only exit t gave us was for the back 3 to look long. I think MB is o.k. but he needs to just settle down a bit and learn how to out smart the opposition or have a bench to give him the opportunity to change mid game..

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 82 - 82
9 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.