2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
moosey_club
January 21, 2017, 8:39pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,132
Gold Stars: 220
he and JT back on speaking terms and a joking nod to last weeks episode so thats good....
standard fare really but regards potential leavers then MB saying he will have concluded all conversations with those who realistically wont be getting new offers for next season so they can have the opportunity to earn a deal elsewhere during this window........not fking about is he?

I sadly think Disley will be off as a result.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
99agrant
January 21, 2017, 8:45pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.02
Approval: +127
Gold Stars: 4
That's what I like the most about him. Confident to make decisions. New formation, early decisive activity in the transfer market and the start of changing the structure of the club to bring on more players and bring in better players. Sure he will make mistakes but I think Bignot will get a lot more things right than wrong and his judgement so far has been good.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 18
Freemoash88
January 21, 2017, 8:48pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +892
Gold Stars: 2
We need to offload anyway I'm assuming our wage bill is at its highest for some years with the size of the squad.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 18
mariner83
January 21, 2017, 8:50pm

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Gold Stars: 5
[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04q91zf]http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04q91zf[/url]
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 3 - 18
moosey_club
January 21, 2017, 8:55pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,132
Gold Stars: 220
Quoted from Freemoash88
We need to offload anyway I'm assuming our wage bill is at its highest for some years with the size of the squad.

to that i will just say...

Listen...  

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 18
chaos33
January 21, 2017, 9:07pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.59
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,751
Gold Stars: 348
Quite a few players didn't make the squad today, including one or two surprise omissions like Mcallister and Bolarinwa. Is Chambers injured?

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 18
ginnywings
January 21, 2017, 9:49pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.06
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,952
Gold Stars: 531
One of the things i picked up on was him saying something about players needing to play "at their age", which suggests Dis and Gowling may be going, possibly Davies too.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 18
denni266
January 21, 2017, 9:51pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.82
Rep Score: +13 / -21
Approval: +642
Gold Stars: 125
I think a few will move on to new pastures... the squad is far too big now.. our reserve team will look like last momths first team if not
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 18
ginnywings
January 21, 2017, 9:54pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.06
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,952
Gold Stars: 531
You do know we won today don't you denni? Don't normally see you unless we lose.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 18
Mariner_09
January 21, 2017, 10:00pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.11
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,189
Gold Stars: 54
We can't be getting rid of Davies, he's A, far too near the side to be shipped out. B, a far too good footballer and C, the only wing back cover we have.

Gowling definitely, he'll end up at high end Conference club and that would be a brilliant signing for them whether it be Tranmere or someone similar. I hate to say it but I believe Dis' days are all but numbered. Love the player, love the man, loved the emotion on the pitch at Braintree but sadly sentiment can't be involved and I wish it wasn't true but I suspect it will be.

Jackson, out the squad, out of favour, out of his depth. What did Barnsley, a Championship club, see in him? The guy has a lot of pace but no footballing brain and at the moment utterly devoid of any confidence. He'll end up back at a high end Conference club as well.

Berrett, played superbly at Plymouth and Bolton but apart from that has been anonymous. Too slow to play out wide and a decent enough squad player but we now seem to have umpteen midfielders and Clements appeared to be a similar sort of player but MB isn't going to get eid of him after bringing him in is he? Hope Clements is better but if he isn't what was the point in signing him?

And the other may well be Vose, would disagree with this one as I feel he'd thrive as one of the three in midfield but wasn't involved today and got the impression from MB'a first interview after Barnet that he didn't rate him.

I don't think we need anymore players but in MB I trust.

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 18
2 Pages 1 2 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › MB post match

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.