This thread currently has 7,198 views. Print
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Balaby
January 14, 2017, 4:55pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +87
Enough is enough!! I can't help myself any longer! Week after week I go watch town, waiting to be entertained. One game this season I have had this fulfilled (Stevenage). Other than that it's been absolutely appalling. Week in week out of non entertainment. The manager can talk the good game but for sure we can not deliver!! There's only so much people can take until the crowds will dwindle. Today's performance was up there with one of the worst, not one proper chance and certainly no prolonged pressure of any kind. The formation and tactics just don't work, especially at home where we supposed to be the team that force the game to the opposition. I like any town fan want the team and manager to do well but I also pay good money to be entertained!!! That I am definitely not being!!! And at the end of the day that is what we supposed to be!!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Mariner_09
January 14, 2017, 5:03pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 55
Get over, last week we were going up via the play offs, now it's doom and gloom and we're dire and boring, get a grip.

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 41
chicaneuk
January 14, 2017, 5:06pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.21
Rep Score: +14 / 0
Approval: +1,467
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Mariner_09
Get over, last week we were going up via the play offs, now it's doom and gloom and we're dire and boring, get a grip.

Well said. We've almost just had a solid month unbeaten!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 41
Balaby
January 14, 2017, 5:13pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Approval: +87
No body's saying it's doom and gloom!! I'm saying I'm a season ticket holder and once in a while I'd like to watch some entertaining attacking football!!! Surely that's not too much to ask????
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 41
Perkins
January 14, 2017, 5:27pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.29
Rep Score: +15 / -8
Approval: +1,986
Gold Stars: 7
What are you after,  a medal for being a season ticket Holder?  You take the good with the bad.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 41
Freemoash88
January 14, 2017, 5:27pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +893
Gold Stars: 2
Quoted from Balaby
Enough is enough!! I can't help myself any longer! Week after week I go watch town, waiting to be entertained. One game this season I have had this fulfilled (Stevenage). Other than that it's been absolutely appalling. Week in week out of non entertainment. The manager can talk the good game but for sure we can not deliver!! There's only so much people can take until the crowds will dwindle. Today's performance was up there with one of the worst, not one proper chance and certainly no prolonged pressure of any kind. The formation and tactics just don't work, especially at home where we supposed to be the team that force the game to the opposition. I like any town fan want the team and manager to do well but I also pay good money to be entertained!!! That I am definitely not being!!! And at the end of the day that is what we supposed to be!!!

give your head a wobble we've just come off a good run of games flipping doom and gloom brigade out in force again tonight.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 41
Mariner Ronnie
January 14, 2017, 5:44pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.80
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
Quoted from Balaby

Are you the guy they interviewed on humberside by any chance?

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 41
Garth
January 14, 2017, 5:48pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Every team in what ever league has a bad day at the office, today was ours
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 41
Grimsby2012
January 14, 2017, 6:05pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +12 / -8
Approval: -1,466
Gold Stars: 22
Quoted from Perkins
What are you after,  a medal for being a season ticket Holder?  You take the good with the bad.

Do you want a medal for being a bell-end.

Here, have 100.

I blocked seeing red ticks years ago so go ahead   If I don't reply to you then i didn't read your replies  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 41
psgmariner
January 14, 2017, 6:16pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.69
Rep Score: +39 / -15
Approval: +5,480
Gold Stars: 33
It is very boring watching Town at home to be fair.

Private Message
Reply: 9 - 41
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Lack of entertainment

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.