Private Message
The_Laughing_Mariner
January 11, 2017, 12:10pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +1,041
Gold Stars: 10
He defended them to the hilt and refused to talk about the transfers when asked by JT after match on Saturday

<'(((((<

When I was a little boy
I asked my daddy what would i be
would I be United, would i be Leeds
Here's what he said to me

Oh Grimsby Grimsby
Whatever will be will be
You'll follow then faithfully
Oh Grimsby Grimsby

Tell me Mam me Mam
I dont want no tea no tea
I'm watching the Grimsby
Tell me Mam me mam
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 45
moosey_club
January 11, 2017, 12:13pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.70
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,244
Gold Stars: 226
hmmmm....not sure i like whining....if the deal cant be done then move on, only makes us look un-professional in the end. Solihull dont have to sell, they have a contracted player so they hold the cards, its their decision on the best development of their player and its their business decision whether they sell him now or lose out if he walks for free in the summer....same as ours is with Omar...if we dont want to sell him then we wont.

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWLW
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 45
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
January 11, 2017, 12:55pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
I supposed we would have done the same as Sollihull if Hurst had come sniffing around our players. There's two sides to every story and in this case we can all see both of them quite clearly can't we?

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 45
Garth
January 11, 2017, 1:43pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
I supposed we would have done the same as Sollihull if Hurst had come sniffing around our players. There's two sides to every story and in this case we can all see both of them quite clearly can't we?

Of course we can,  but we should only pay what we think the going rate for a player is, lets just leave the bid there and look for other options in the meantime.
Plenty of time before the window shuts, you only get mugged if you are desperate and we are not
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 45
Mariner_09
January 11, 2017, 1:47pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 55
These could easily go quiet for ages and then on the last day or two, Solihull panic and think £80k for the pair is better than nothing in the summer.

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 45
jock dock tower
January 11, 2017, 2:33pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.37
Rep Score: +55 / -12
Approval: +3,164
That is very good management. The players know who's in charge, that he'll look after them, and the selling club will realise he's not messing about. I really like the man.

No attempt at ethical or social seduction can eradicate from my heart a deep burning hatred of the Tory party. So far as I'm concerned they're lower than vermin. Aneurin Bevan.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 45
Kris2
January 11, 2017, 2:38pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,634
Gold Stars: 136
It's fine really if the player really wants to come here and make a step up they will become frustrated and let their club know about it, unhappy players tend to make things difficult for morale. They are just probably holding out as long as they can for the best deal but nobody wants to hold on to a player then end up getting nothing for them.
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 45
Bigdog
January 11, 2017, 2:43pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Quoted from moosey_club
hmmmm....not sure i like whining....if the deal cant be done then move on, only makes us look un-professional in the end. Solihull dont have to sell, they have a contracted player so they hold the cards, its their decision on the best development of their player and its their business decision whether they sell him now or lose out if he walks for free in the summer....same as ours is with Omar...if we dont want to sell him then we wont.

Agree with this if contracts and legality are the only factors. The missing element is the player's wishes. They are very difficult to keep if a dream move is in the offing..

I think we'll get the player. Give it time and MB's "whining" has only put the pressure more on Solihull. They're the ones dealing with the player in their faces wanting a move on an hour by hour or day to day basis.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 45
chaos33
January 11, 2017, 4:30pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,929
Gold Stars: 357
Have we offered '80k for the pair' Mariners09?

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 45
Chris Packit
January 11, 2017, 4:46pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -143
Why is everyone getting so exercised about a 24 year old with half a season's experience in the Conference?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 45
Mariner_09
January 11, 2017, 4:53pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.10
Rep Score: +19 / -13
Approval: +1,192
Gold Stars: 55
No it's just a figure plucked out of thin air.

I've wasted my life in black and white, a pathetic act for a worthless cause
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 45
TownSNAFU5
January 11, 2017, 4:53pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.13
Rep Score: +30 / -21
Approval: +6,876
Gold Stars: 42
Maybe because the majority of Solihull fans believe that he is the best player that they have ever had.  They think that he has all the skills needed to play in the Champioship.   Despite only having played half a season in the conference.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 45
MuddyWaters
January 11, 2017, 4:54pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,234
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from Chris Packit
Why is everyone getting so exercised about a 24 year old with half a season's experience in the Conference?

Possibly because he'll be a better option than our current midfield?
Private Message
Reply: 13 - 45
Les Brechin
January 11, 2017, 5:21pm

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,701
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from Chris Packit

I could do with getting exercised.  

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 14 - 45
golfer
January 11, 2017, 5:57pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,429
Gold Stars: 115
Quoted from Les Brechin

I could do with getting exercised.  

I don't know about exercised, I think you could do with getting EXORCISED
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 15 - 45
HertsGTFC
January 11, 2017, 6:04pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,909
Gold Stars: 228
Quoted from TownSNAFU5
Maybe because the majority of Solihull fans believe that he is the best player that they have ever had.  They think that he has all the skills needed to play in the Champioship.   Despite only having played half a season in the conference.

This is not aimed at the poster above but a general observation.

How do we know it's "the majority" or is it just the sado's who spend their time on football message boards? How does this "majority" know that he could play in the championship? are they talking about him playing for NUFC or us Millers?

Looking at some of the stuff on here in the last couple of weeks you would think we where chasing a tried and tested former international with a massive pedigree. A poster said at the weekend he would prefer Osborne to Vose? he had never seen Osborne play live apparently?  

Yes he may be "better then our current midfield" or is he just better then Berret & Summerfield? but how do we even know that in reality as he has never pulled on a Town shirt or played in the football league, for all most of us know he could be a massive flop or a massive success as many have only seen him on You Tube etc.. it's very hard to tell.

From what I can tell he looks really decent on the lap top and Marcus is confident that he can do a job which is no surprise as I think he signed him for SM but if he's not available for whatever reason let's not get too hung up about it.  

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 16 - 45
promotion plaice
January 11, 2017, 6:10pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197
Quoted from HertsGTFC

This is not aimed at the poster above but a general observation.

How do we know it's "the majority" or is it just the sado's who spend their time on football message boards ? How does this "majority" know that he could play in the championship? are they talking about him playing for NUFC or us Millers?

Looking at some of the stuff on here in the last couple of weeks you would think we where chasing a tried and tested former international with a massive pedigree. A poster said at the weekend he would prefer Osborne to Vose? he had never seen Osborne play live apparently?  

Yes he may be "better then our current midfield" or is he just better then Berret & Summerfield? but how do we even know that in reality as he has never pulled on a Town shirt or played in the football league, for all most of us know he could be a massive flop or a massive success as many have only seen him on You Tube etc.. it's very hard to tell.

From what I can tell he looks really decent on the lap top and Marcus is confident that he can do a job which is no surprise as I think he signed him for SM but if he's not available for whatever reason let's not get too hung up about it.  

Guilty as charged.....  

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 17 - 45
HertsGTFC
January 11, 2017, 6:26pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from promotion plaice

Guilty as charged.....  

Same BTW

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 18 - 45
Garth
January 11, 2017, 6:29pm

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,921
Gold Stars: 26
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Same BTW

Sniffed me out as well
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 19 - 45
Les Brechin
January 11, 2017, 6:52pm

Posts Per Day: 4.17
Rep Score: +114 / -24
Approval: +12,701
Gold Stars: 174
Quoted from golfer

I don't know about exercised, I think you could do with getting EXORCISED

I could do with both really.  

[img]https://news.images.itv.com/image/file/402260/image_update_img.jpg[/img]
OFFICIAL FUNDRAISER FOR THE BRAIN TUMOUR CHARITY
TOTAL AMOUNT RAISED SINCE AUGUST 2008 £16613.24

LATEST DONATION - FROM DONATION FROM THE FISHY FORUM - AUG 2023 AMOUNT RAISED £170.00

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 45
toontown
January 11, 2017, 8:10pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +13 / 0
Approval: +6,269
Gold Stars: 70
I agree - he is Solihulls player and if we don't meet their, quite possibly over inflated, valuation they are within their rights to hold on to him. The risk for them is he gets injured, or loses form and they have missed out on money. And of course he leaves for nothing in the summer anyway. It's a calculated risk for them. Perhaps as the window closes they will come round but hey, by then perhaps MB will have identified somebody else and we won't want to buy him anyway.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 45
Marinerz93
January 11, 2017, 8:22pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Chris Packit

I find star jumps and Victorian lunges opens the airways, and really invigorates the mind (said in a really posh voice).

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 22 - 45
chaos33
January 11, 2017, 8:39pm
Barley Wine Drinker

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 45
IlkleyMariner
January 11, 2017, 8:42pm
Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.56
Rep Score: +12 / -1
Approval: +3,012
Gold Stars: 69
The whole point about negotiation is that you must demonstrate that you are prepared to walk away.
Its not a precise science, and sometimes you will miss out, but the fundamental is that you must be prepared to miss out if the seller is perusing brinkmanship.

Same theory applies to buying fish.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 45
promotion plaice
January 11, 2017, 8:51pm

Posts Per Day: 3.85
Rep Score: +20 / -13
Approval: +17,048
Gold Stars: 197
Quoted from IlkleyMariner
The whole point about negotiation is that you must demonstrate that you are prepared to walk away.
Its not a precise science, and sometimes you will miss out, but the fundamental is that you must be prepared to miss out if the seller is perusing brinkmanship.

Same theory applies to buying fish.

True, I think Bignot's simply frustrated that the negotiations are floundering.

Taxi

When Leeds trainer Les Cocker was once told Norman Hunter had broken a leg, he asked: “Whose is it?”
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 45
chaos33
January 11, 2017, 8:56pm
Barley Wine Drinker
All well and good Ilkley, except to say that the threat of walking away means nothing to Solihull. They couldn't care less if we did, so it has no leverage. They don't want to negotiate as they don't want to sell.

In this case, it's more about how much do we really want those players. If we can find others as good or better for the same money or less then no great loss. If they are important to us and MB is adamant he wants them, then we either put up or shut up. We can't play a game with Solihull. They hold the aces. It's not as if we're talking six figure sums here and they lose out on a great amount if the players walk away at the end of the season and they get no money. They've got this season to play for, to say nothing of other parties who might bid larger amounts

Same will apply to us with Bogle. We don't want to sell him. If Rotherham or anyone else demonstrate that they are prepared to walk away if we won't accept their bid - fine. See ya later. We don't want to sell the player anyway.

If we really want Osborne (and Asante) we should stop faffing about over 5's or 10's of thousands and get the deal done.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 26 - 45
Marinerz93
January 11, 2017, 8:57pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
I feel that there is no need to air this obvious frustration because it is part and parcel of the game. If we have gone as far as we can, we are;

1) Not offered enough for it to be reasonable, and bidding on the cheap.

or

2) We have offered a fair deal and they want more. No room for manoeuvre on either side, a deadlock, so no need for any comments.

If we are at scenario 2), then we need to put a time limit on the deal and say no more. There are other and better players out there. This could be a good thing for both clubs as we could pass players to them for loans or other deals that benefit us both.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 27 - 45
mariner91
January 11, 2017, 8:58pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,625
Gold Stars: 260
Quoted from chaos33
All well and good Ilkley, except to say that the threat of walking away means nothing to Solihull. They couldn't care less if we did, so it has no leverage. They don't want to negotiate as they don't want to sell.

In this case, it's more about how much do we really want those players. If we can find others as good or better for the same money or less then no great loss. If they are important to us and MB is adamant he wants them, then we either put up or shut up. We can't play a game with Solihull. They hold the aces. It's not as if we're talking six figure sums here and they lose out on a great amount if the players walk away at the end of the season and they get no money. They've got this season to play for, to say nothing of other parties who might bid larger amounts

Same will apply to us with Bogle. We don't want to sell him. If Rotherham or anyone else demonstrate that they are prepared to walk away if we won't accept their bid - fine. See ya later. We don't want to sell the player anyway.

If we really want Osborne (and Asante) we should stop faffing about over 5's or 10's of thousands and get the deal done.

This is my thinking to a certain point. If their valuations are completely ridiculous then walk away. And sadly looking at their message board where some of them seem to have links to the board room, they're a deluded bunch.  But if it's a case of holding back on 10-20K or so then why not trust in Bignot's judgement if the players are going to make a difference?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 28 - 45
HertsGTFC
January 11, 2017, 9:01pm

Barley Wine Drinker
I find all of this quite entertaining to be honest, all I can say is look what happens when you have the means to pay a fee   

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 29 - 45
acko338
January 11, 2017, 9:14pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.83
Rep Score: +43 / -6
Approval: +3,222
Gold Stars: 33
Possible scenario 3 -

Solihull - "we sell our players to you when you sell Bogle and give us our sell on cash??"

Or just sour grapes that Bignot left?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 45
IlkleyMariner
January 11, 2017, 9:14pm
Champagne Drinker
Solihull moors risk is that they lose player or players at end of season for next to nothing.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 45
HertsGTFC
January 11, 2017, 9:18pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Solihull moors risk is that they lose player or players at end of season for next to nothing.

A likely scenario is that if their players have agents which I am sure most do their agents will get a sniff that they are difficult to deal with and then focus on engineering moves for their clients....................No move for a player means no fee/kick back for the agent!.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 45
IlkleyMariner
January 11, 2017, 9:24pm
Champagne Drinker
Quoted from HertsGTFC

A likely scenario is that if their players have agents which I am sure most do their agents will get a sniff that they are difficult to deal with and then focus on engineering moves for their clients....................No move for a player means no fee/kick back for the agent!.

That's what risk is all about... who knows?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 45
chaos33
January 11, 2017, 9:31pm
Barley Wine Drinker
But without knowing the fees involved Ilkley, it's hard to quantify that remark. My guess is that we've offered less than 50k. Solihull paid a fee for the player of similar amount and they need him for the rest of the season to ensure their survival. They can probably deal with losing 30/40K right now for a longer term benefit. Plus, they say they have other clubs interested, and maybe one of these will get close to their valuation? If not, on they go.

The possible problem they may have is linked to the potential for the player to be unhappy if he did want to come. Unhappy players do not perform well.

I see it more like a house buying market - I was advised......you find a house you really want (and that others will want too) in a competitive market.....Give 'em the asking price, or near as dammit. Get it secured.

I repeat - do we really, really want these players?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 45
MuddyWaters
January 11, 2017, 9:39pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,234
Gold Stars: 235
All in all, I find it quite refreshing that we are finally paying fees to sign players again.
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 45
HertsGTFC
January 11, 2017, 9:46pm

Barley Wine Drinker

That's what risk is all about... who knows?

I don't understand what you mean by "risk" in this scenario no risk to the agent or player as long as they are both half decent. No risk to SM if they behave reasonably and professionally.

All in all I doubt anyone on this site actually knows what the truth is about this and how negotiations relating to this matter or other moves actually work.......................I'll await my red crosses for that comment.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 45
chaos33
January 11, 2017, 9:52pm
Barley Wine Drinker
You're right mate

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 45
January 11, 2017, 9:52pm
Guest User
Surely Moors are getting in the way of his [Osborne] development?
I'm pretty sure I read that his current contract includes a sell-on clause. Bignot handled his contract back at Solihull and made sure that Moors won't go without
Reply: 38 - 45
forza ivano
January 12, 2017, 12:36am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,159
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from HertsGTFC

Hi Herts you are factually correct.even players at conference north/south have agents, although by no means all. I don't think we need to get too hung up over this.mb knows non league like the back of his hand and there are certainly many fish in the non league sea!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 45
dapperz fun pub
January 12, 2017, 7:43am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,929
Gold Stars: 82
This is purely down to the success of Omar and the fact they feel they let him go on the cheap plus they are trying to get a bidding war going .. who can blame them tbh
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 40 - 45
RoboCod
January 12, 2017, 8:09am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
The Omar factor is at work here, no doubt. It's rumbled on a bit now though, I do wonder if an actual bidding war is hppening/going to happen?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 41 - 45
HertsGTFC
January 12, 2017, 9:58am

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from forza ivano

Hi Herts you are factually correct.even players at conference north/south have agents, although by no means all. I don't think we need to get too hung up over this.mb knows non league like the back of his hand and there are certainly many fish in the non league sea!

Yeah I agree talks of "bidding wars" for NL players who have never played in the FL feels really odd. I reckon we will soon see a take it or leave it move by GTFC so we can use the rest of the window to get another player in, I would be very surprised if Marcus & Gary Wilde don't have another choice in mind.  

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 42 - 45
Chris Packit
January 12, 2017, 12:29pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -143
You well-informed chaps probably know this already but when mb and mm left Solihull Moors they offered the manager's job to Gary Whild. He turned them down,possibly because he knew mb would offer him something at Grimsby. Could explain why they seem particularly miffed with us?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 43 - 45
RoboCod
January 12, 2017, 12:42pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from Chris Packit
You well-informed chaps probably know this already but when mb and mm left Solihull Moors they offered the manager's job to Gary Whild. He turned them down,possibly because he knew mb would offer him something at Grimsby. Could explain why they seem particularly miffed with us?

Something along those lines I reckon. I don't recall anything like this from Bignot before, he's clearly irriitated by something in the background at Solihull. If that's the case then I can't see much problem with his outburst, where he goes from here is the test now. If the best deal we can offer is turned down, let's walk away and not mention it anymore.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 44 - 45
Madeleymariner
January 12, 2017, 12:55pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.01
Rep Score: +23 / -15
Approval: +3,050
Gold Stars: 49
Perhaps its good that its not happening now, Osbourne is just coming back from an injury nice to see if he can play a couple of 90 mins without breaking down.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 45 - 45
5 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Marcus frustrated by his old club

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.