Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What I heard.
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 126 Guests

What I heard.

This thread currently has 12,294 views. Print
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
H19P1
January 11, 2017, 7:37am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +710
Reading the telewag it sounds like the player wants to come and step up into full time league football but Solihull are blocking. Hope this doesn't drag on too much 😐
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 60
Mallyner
January 11, 2017, 7:39am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +2,507
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from promotion plaice

Bucket of water and a sponge cured everything when I played Sunday League.
We didn't even get a free kick when some arsse tackled me from behind and broke my leg.......

I broke my leg in a practice match in Weelsby Woods and although my ankle was hanging to one side, they tried to get me up to play on. One week after having my plaster off and with the leg far thinner than the other, because they were short, I was persuaded to go in goal for my Sunday league team.

A bit of fiery jack on his test tickles, bad ankle or not and he could play like Pouton.

Supporting Town for 65 years.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 60
H19P1
January 11, 2017, 7:39am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +710
However by MB coming out in the media might force Solihull into letting him come to us. After all I'm sure they don't want a reputation at blocking career progressions in the future
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 60
Fat Cobra
January 11, 2017, 7:44am
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +9 / -28
Approval: -1,479
Quoted from H19P1
However by MB coming out in the media might force Solihull into letting him come to us. After all I'm sure they don't want a reputation at blocking career progressions in the future

Same as Town and Omar, we're not going to accept the first, second, third offer either hopefully. Let them hang out until both clubs agree a realistic price, he could be the difference between relegation or a mid table finish for them, similar to Bogle being the difference between potential playoffs or mid table/bottom half finish for us.

🐍
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 60
forza ivano
January 11, 2017, 7:47am

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,126
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from BeijingMariner

"Have a word, Chaos"

You're (you are) welcome.

New group, Mariners for grammar. (Punctuation tends to be seen as a subset of grammar in British English, as part of Mechanics in American English, just in case, you know.) Eg, I love cooking Grimsby Town and punk rock. as opposed to I love cooking, Grimsby town and punk rock. Good times.

'Mariners for Grammar' , surely? I would be most grateful if an application for said group could to be dispatched to my home abode. Thanking you in anticipation.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 60
RoboCod
January 11, 2017, 7:57am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from BeijingMariner

New group, Mariners for grammar. (Punctuation tends to be seen as a subset of grammar in British English, as part of Mechanics in American English, just in case, you know.)

Great idea. We could shorten it to Mammaries

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 60
BeijingMariner
January 11, 2017, 8:44am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Approval: +1,677
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from RoboCod

Great idea. We could shorten it to Mammaries

Tremendous. I see what what you did, there.

Or, more accurately, I read what you typed.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 36 - 60
BeijingMariner
January 11, 2017, 8:52am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Approval: +1,677
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from forza ivano

'Mariners for Grammar' , surely? I would be most grateful if an application for said group could to be dispatched to my home abode. Thanking you in anticipation.

I defer, your correction is accurate and apposite.

The transmission of perfunctory, yet appropriate paper-based postulation is yet to be fashioned. Nor am I cognisant regarding your assigned geographical location. Until then, dear friend, rising nautical workers!
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 37 - 60
mariner83
January 11, 2017, 9:19am

Champagne Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +25 / -4
Approval: +2,001
Gold Stars: 5
Quoted from Mighty_Mariner

In the great scheme of things does someone's grammar really affect you that much?!?

Grammar: the difference between knowing your excrement and knowing you're excrement.
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 38 - 60
davmariner
January 11, 2017, 9:20am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,904
Gold Stars: 78
Sounds as if we haven't even agreed a fee yet, never mind issues with medicals!

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 60
7 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › What I heard.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.