13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
BLUETHRUANDTHRU
January 5, 2017, 1:39pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +0 / -2
Approval: -258
Quoted from 1mickylyons

is this before or after he asks if he can climb on his sister?

WHOO cutting my your so hurtful i thought you where friendly you where in october when you gave us 3 points.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 125
BLUETHRUANDTHRU
January 5, 2017, 1:42pm
Shandy Drinker
Quoted from Civvy at last

Well you've confused the f*k out of me mate.

If your Mum has been dead for 40 years, that would make you far far older than the twelve year old you would appear to be ?!!!!

Again i came in peace but if you lot want to give childish remarks then i will act up to it.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 91 - 125
1mickylyons
January 5, 2017, 1:43pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
Quoted from BLUETHRUANDTHRU

Every club as them unfortunatly we have ours you have yours and life in general as them and i bet a bottom dollar yours will be there saturday.

Unlikely they will have secured tickets for this game other than maybe a handful?I would describe our away support as loud,passionate and proper football supporters which is what we like to see here ie Pompey fans the other week 1100 came and they were great it was a pleasure to see and hear a full away end.Of course you can enjoy that experience Saturday then you can look forward to next Season when Braintree will bring 12 or 13 on a Saturday and any away following over 100 will be deemed a hell of a turnout.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 125
1mickylyons
January 5, 2017, 1:43pm
Special Brew Drinker

Again i came in peace but if you lot want to give childish remarks then i will act up to it.

Go get your crayons
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 125
grimsby pete
January 5, 2017, 1:45pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 9.81
Rep Score: +126 / -28
Approval: +17,781
Gold Stars: 222
Lets get back to a bit of friendly banter,

Do not be a stranger after we win at your place on Saturday,

Please come back on here next season and remind us what its like being non league,

I think your stay will be a lot longer than our 6 years.

Over 36 years living in Suffolk but always a mariner.
                             68 Years following the Town

Life member of Trust

First game   April 1955

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 94 - 125
RoboCod
January 5, 2017, 1:45pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.91
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505

so i am standing my ground.

You're not on 'your' ground, you're on a rival clubs site. What exactly did you expect? I was prepared to let it go while I thought you were 14 but now it's a bit embarrassing.

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 95 - 125
moosey_club
January 5, 2017, 1:57pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,209
Gold Stars: 225
Quoted from Civvy at last

Well you've confused the f*k out of me mate.

If your Mum has been dead for 40 years, that would make you far far older than the twelve year old you would appear to be ?!!!!

Hartlepool Civvy.....you know Hartlepool !!!....world renown for having ground breaking cryogenic and fertilisation research facilities on every corner.., The Hangus Research Institute for instance has been freezing everything from humans to eggs and sperm for centuries, Walt Disney for one...easily within even their primary school kids science capabilities to create a baby 40 years after the mother has passed on.
its not GY mate...its Hartlepool !!

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 96 - 125
1mickylyons
January 5, 2017, 2:03pm
Special Brew Drinker
Quoted from moosey_club

Hartlepool Civvy.....you know Hartlepool !!!....world renown for having ground breaking cryogenic and fertilisation research facilities on every corner.., The Hangus Research Institute for instance has been freezing everything from humans to eggs and sperm for centuries, Walt Disney for one...easily within even their primary school kids science capabilities to create a baby 40 years after the mother has passed on.
its not GY mate...its Hartlepool !!

40 years later they jump out of moving vans and shout Blue Order very loudly whilst waving their arms about and the only way to stop them is to stand perfectly still and flick a chip at them based on what I saw a few weeks back.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 97 - 125
moosey_club
January 5, 2017, 5:11pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.71
Rep Score: +69 / -22
Approval: +20,209
Gold Stars: 225
Quoted from 1mickylyons

40 years later they jump out of moving vans and shout Blue Order very loudly whilst waving their arms about and the only way to stop them is to stand perfectly still and flick a chip at them based on what I saw a few weeks back.

Was strolling past at the same time...

2023/24 DLWDDWDLLLWDLLLLWDDDWDLLWLDLLDWDDWLLDWLWL
2022/23LDWDWWDWLLDWWDLLLDLWLLWLWLLWDDLDWWDDDLLWDWLWLW
2021/22 WDWWWWDLWWWWLLLWLLDLWLLWWDWWWLWDLWWDWWWDLWD play offs WWW Promoted 🥳
2020/21  LLDWWLDLDWLWLLLDLWLLDLLDLLLWLLLDDDDWDDDLWLWLWL .. hello darkness my old friend
2019/20  WDLDWWLDLWWLLLDLDLDLDDWWDLLWDDWWL WLLW - ended
2018/19  LWDDLLLLLLWWDWLLLWDWLWWWWLLLLWWWWDLLLDDLLDLWLW Hello Scunny  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 98 - 125
BLUETHRUANDTHRU
January 5, 2017, 6:43pm
Shandy Drinker
Well again you bite it as been fun winding you  lot of inbreads up I will back Saturday night as I was on October the first when you where far more generous  ,and as for non league would not know about that never been there always been a league club now maybe a big club like Grimsby could tell us what it's like you where there long enough hope my spelling and grammar are right for MONKET SRANGLER that is how you spelt it right.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 99 - 125
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › A WARM WELCOME WILL BE

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.