Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match thread.
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 190 Guests

Match thread.

This thread currently has 12,311 views. Print
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
TAGG
December 31, 2016, 4:12pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -26
Approval: +2,981
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from JonnyK
Can't believe all the negativity. Poor first 25 mins but since then we've been on top an made a few chances. Bogle and Summerfeld had weak shots they should have done better with.

We have huffed & puffed but it's a lot better than the last game.
We will win this 👍🎉🎉🎉🎉

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 72
Kris2
December 31, 2016, 4:13pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,617
Gold Stars: 136
Quoted from BeijingMariner

only on Mariners Player I think

Don't know why people don't subscribe honestly it's a few quid a month probably cheaper than a couple of pints. Bunch of penny pinchers trying to save a few pounds they'll probably spend on beer anyway lol.
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 72
BeijingMariner
December 31, 2016, 4:14pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.43
Rep Score: +9 / -2
Approval: +1,674
Gold Stars: 40
Quoted from TAGG

We have huffed & puffed but it's a lot better than the last game.
We will win this 👍🎉🎉🎉🎉

I agree, we sound more likely to score. So happy Dizza is on and showing them how to play midfield
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 32 - 72
BeijingMariner
December 31, 2016, 4:18pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Kris2

Don't know why people don't subscribe honestly it's a few quid a month probably cheaper than a couple of pints. Bunch of penny pinchers trying to save a few pounds they'll probably spend on beer anyway lol.

we never know about other people's situations mate, only our own
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 33 - 72
BeijingMariner
December 31, 2016, 4:22pm
Cocktail Drinker
all JT and AB are saying is how Disley is playing excellent passes and everyone else seems to be losing the ball......Dizza needs to start every match I reckon, he knows what he is doing. I wonder why MB hasnt been choosing him? These injuries might mean he gets more starts
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 34 - 72
sonofmadeleymariner
December 31, 2016, 4:23pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.88
Rep Score: +19 / -10
Approval: +1,399
Gold Stars: 35
all JT and AB are saying is how Disley is playing excellent passes and everyone else seems to be losing the ball......Dizza needs to start every match I reckon, he knows what he is doing. I wonder why MB hasnt been choosing him? These injuries might mean he gets more starts

Got to agree when he comes on he seems to be a game changer, I hope he sticks with Disley a bit, let the man pass the ball around and create chances

I don't mind Roy Keane making £60,000 a week. I was making the same when I was playing. The only difference was I was printing my own - Mickey Thomas

The area you are trying to protect at corners is the goal - Chris Kamara

I once said Gazza's IQ was less than his shirt number and he asked me: What's an IQ? - George Best
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 72
Kris2
December 31, 2016, 4:27pm
Whiskey Drinker

we never know about other people's situations mate, only our own

They pay for the internet,probably sky TV,rent,bills,TV licence and they can't afford under £5 a month? Please get a grip. Probably down the pub every night too. Anybody who posts regularly here and claims they can't afford MP is a liar.
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 72
BeijingMariner
December 31, 2016, 4:29pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Kris2

They pay for the internet,probably sky TV,rent,bills,TV licence and they can't afford under £5 a month? Please get a grip. Probably down the pub every night too.

well, clearly you re a lot better informed about all these people than I am. season's greetings to you too
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 37 - 72
Kris2
December 31, 2016, 4:30pm
Whiskey Drinker

well, clearly you re a lot better informed about all these people than I am. season's greetings to you too

Good of you to be concerned about the poor from your multi million apartment in Beijing given to you by the regime for being a friend of China.
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 72
BeijingMariner
December 31, 2016, 4:32pm
Cocktail Drinker
Quoted from Kris2

Good of you to be concerned about the poor from your multi million apartment in Beijing given to you by the regime for being a friend of China.

not quite sure what you are so angry about or why you are directing it my way, but, whatever, knock yourself out. and happy new year
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 39 - 72
8 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Match thread.

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.