Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The most disturbing and saddest thing I have seen
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 294 Guests

The most disturbing and saddest thing I have seen

This thread currently has 4,605 views. Print
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
November 28, 2016, 12:20pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from Grim74

Erm no!
The child can quite clearly be heard saying a racist remark,  Where as all I can hear from the Mirror clip is some muffled chanting about foreskin, hardly racist. These kind of over reactions only serve to dilute racism and take away the credibility from real victims.

I just don't understand that at all. A film clip that is only seen on the internet about one racial group is racist but a film clip about another racial group isn't because the quality isn't so good and you could only hear about foreskin? What if the little lad had only said something muffled about curly hair or thick lips? That is the sort of reasoning Diane Abbott is pretty good at.

What sort of over-reactions? Showing a different sort of racism is an over reaction or the content of the clip is an over reaction? In London this sort of anti-semitic chanting goes on every week. Yobs do it every time there is a Spurs game. It is heard on the streets and on the terraces. Seems to me it is clearly overt racism and the only way anyone can say it isn't is if they do not consider anti-semitism itself to be racist.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 10 - 12
Grim74
November 28, 2016, 1:11pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1

I just don't understand that at all. A film clip that is only seen on the internet about one racial group is racist but a film clip about another racial group isn't because the quality isn't so good and you could only hear about foreskin? What if the little lad had only said something muffled about curly hair or thick lips? That is the sort of reasoning Diane Abbott is pretty good at.

What sort of over-reactions? Showing a different sort of racism is an over reaction or the content of the clip is an over reaction? In London this sort of anti-semitic chanting goes on every week. Yobs do it every time there is a Spurs game. It is heard on the streets and on the terraces. Seems to me it is clearly overt racism and the only way anyone can say it isn't is if they do not consider anti-semitism itself to be racist.

I heard nothing more than childish chanting in my opinion, if they were singing something like "you big nose greedy Jewish illegitimates"  then I would agree they were being racists. But by crying racist because a group of supporters are taking the urine about their rival supporters foreskins being chopped off, because of an idiotic religion they may follow is a bit pathetic maybe but not racist, your just contributing to devaluing the word racist well done, are you ginger by any chance?😂

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 11 - 12
scoregasm
November 28, 2016, 1:24pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Approval: +148
They say copper look younger as you get older, I guess I am now old looking at the copper in the car lol.
Joking apart what a vile woman and wonderful role model to the kids.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 12 - 12
2 Pages Prev 1 2 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The most disturbing and saddest thing I have seen

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.