Marinerz93
November 12, 2016, 1:53pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from MarinerMal

Most were peacefully protesting as is their right as, as you say, we are part of a democracy. Unfortunately, when large crowds gather it always seem to attract an unsavoury element that wants to take advantage of the situation.

Of course we saw how magnanimous the Brexiteers were following their Brexit victory, hurling abuse and vitriol at children and mums on their way to school simply based on the colour of their sin or their ethnicity.

You'd best hope the people protesting against the threat to liberty, Trump represents if you happen to belong to the wrong group, never stop protesting.

Let he who has not sinned  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 100 - 108
Grim74
November 12, 2016, 10:06pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
What a load of liberal guardian scaremongering lies more lies and total bollox

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 101 - 108
Rik e B
November 23, 2016, 5:34pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +20 / -3
Approval: +3,916
Leftist media and butthurt liberals conjure up a lot of these stories -as has been proven many times.

The protesters are Soros paid a lot of them
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 102 - 108
Rik e B
November 23, 2016, 5:35pm

Whiskey Drinker
Ive not read this thread but havd been disturbed by pizzagate pedo ring story... links to maddy mccann perhaps?

[url]http://www.thelastamericanvagabond.com/top-news/podesta-brothers-revealed/[/url]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 103 - 108
KingstonMariner
November 24, 2016, 12:00am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from Rik e B
Leftist media and butthurt liberals conjure up a lot of these stories -as has been proven many times.

The protesters are Soros paid a lot of them

So these lefties are working for one of the world's biggest capitalists, and manipulator of economies. Yeah right. Where did you read this, on (Notvery)Breitbart.com?

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 104 - 108
codcheeky
November 26, 2016, 10:54am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.38
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +1,251
Gold Stars: 31
Quoted from GrimRob

I know but it's an omen

I don't no if it is an omen but Trump does have the same initials of the main character of the film. Maybe that's why he has the strange haircut to hide the large 666 on his head
Private Message
Reply: 105 - 108
Rik e B
November 30, 2016, 5:10pm

Whiskey Drinker
Quoted from KingstonMariner

So these lefties are working for one of the world's biggest capitalists, and manipulator of economies. Yeah right. Where did you read this, on (Notvery)Breitbart.com?

[url]http://thefreethoughtproject.com/soros-trump-protests-revolution/[/url]

[url]http://www.inquisitr.com/2885453/george-soros-funded-moveon-org-takes-responsibility-for-violent-donald-trump-protest-promises-more-protests-are-to-come/[/url]

[url]http://abcnews.com.co/donald-trump-protester-speaks-out-i-was-paid-to-protest/[/url]

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 106 - 108
Rik e B
November 30, 2016, 5:33pm

Whiskey Drinker
Thats just a teaser, see Project Veritas for real journalistic undercover videos of DNC organising Trump event violence

[url]https://www.buzzfeed.com/salvadorhernandez/muslim-woman-made-up-story-about-being-attacked-by-trump-sup#.gsw6DLrJN[/url]

[url]http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/10/student-admits-she-made-up-attack-by-trump-supporters/[/url]

[url]http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/muslim-woman-robbed-hijab-donald-trump-maga-hat-president-supporter-louisana-a7410301.html[/url]

I could ping these out all day but just likely to fall on deaf ears while you're in your echo chamber. Me personally prefer to not blindly follow the liberal mainstreams narrative but to take in all sides of the spectrum, left and right, independent,  mainstream and alternative news then make an informed decision on what is really happening
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 107 - 108
KingstonMariner
December 7, 2016, 11:41pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.08
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
You've got to be kidding me. Even their own mothers don't find most of those sites credible (bar the Independent - incidentally, you do realise that the article in that well known liberal paper the Indy was reporting a false claim by a Muslim woman. If there was a big liberal conspiracy they would;t have reported it).

Still it's easier to trot out 'leftist media' (most of the MSM is right wing by the way) and 'butthurt liberals' (easy if you swallow and regurgitate such obviously Yank terms) than think through your arguments.

Besides, you missed the point. Most 'lefties' put Soros in the same camp as Trump, so they would hardly help a campaign he was sponsoring. Anything he put money up for would be automatically suspect.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 108 - 108
11 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The americans

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.