Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Accessibility to Matches
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 200 Guests

Accessibility to Matches

This thread currently has 1,366 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
catchamatch
October 26, 2016, 3:53pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Rep Score: +0 / -1
Approval: -2

Hi Mariners fans,

I am a Final Year Computer Science student developing a online solution that aims to give football fans greater access to football matches, particularly away games. If you find time could you please complete my questionnaire is regarding accessibility to football matches for research in my Final Year Project. If you could take the time to complete this questionnaire and feedback will be taken on board. Thank you in advance for your time.

https://goo.gl/forms/HboHft3j6QGsrO053
Logged Offline
Private Message
WOZOFGRIMSBY
October 26, 2016, 3:56pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.74
Rep Score: +66 / -22
Approval: +8,759
Gold Stars: 177
*an online

He’s one of our loans
He’s one of our loans
Harvey Cartwright
He’s one of our loans
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 9
barralad
October 26, 2016, 5:15pm
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.33
Rep Score: +86 / -20
Approval: +9,195
Gold Stars: 121
Quoted from catchamatch

Hi Mariners fans,

I am a Final Year Computer Science student developing a online solution that aims to give football fans greater access to football matches, particularly away games. If you find time could you please complete my questionnaire is regarding accessibility to football matches for research in my Final Year Project. If you could take the time to complete this questionnaire and feedback will be taken on board. Thank you in advance for your time.

https://goo.gl/forms/HboHft3j6QGsrO053

Done

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 9
ClarkyGTFC
October 26, 2016, 6:00pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +411
Gold Stars: 5
Done
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 9
golfer
October 26, 2016, 6:59pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,375
Gold Stars: 112
There is no way that you are a final year computer student. We are not all idiots that you obviously think we are. I suppose next week you will be saying your grannies poorly and needs an operation in America,can we send £5. This is the Fishy,you can't con us

If by some miracle you are what you say please accept my apologies and find enclosed £5 towards your grannies trip to America

P.S. Fishy members can change the red x's at a later date when it becomes clearer to them by clicking on the green ticks
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 9
GrimExile
October 26, 2016, 7:15pm
Live in Bucks born and bred in Grimsby.
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +1,280
Gold Stars: 36
Done too
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 9
golfer
October 26, 2016, 7:19pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,375
Gold Stars: 112
It's OK giving me red x's but if you knew the facts they would be green ticks, I am sure you will be changing them shortly. It's a good job you are not in the special services or else we would surely be in deep shite. If you want to pretend you are detectives all the clues are online.I wont spell it out for you. [as a thank you for the red x's ]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 9
Harry Haddock
October 26, 2016, 7:29pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +18 / -8
Approval: +670
Gold Stars: 5
Done

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 9
catchamatch
October 27, 2016, 4:56pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Rep Score: +0 / -1
Approval: -2
Quoted from golfer
There is no way that you are a final year computer student. We are not all idiots that you obviously think we are. I suppose next week you will be saying your grannies poorly and needs an operation in America,can we send £5. This is the Fishy,you can't con us

If by some miracle you are what you say please accept my apologies and find enclosed £5 towards your grannies trip to America

P.S. Fishy members can change the red x's at a later date when it becomes clearer to them by clicking on the green ticks

Believe it or not I am   Thank you all Mariners for completing the questionnaire. Had a good number of responses from this forum, again thank you for your feedback.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 9
ginnywings
October 27, 2016, 4:57pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.05
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +55,972
Gold Stars: 538
You're welcome, good luck.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 9
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Grismby Town Forum - The Fishy GTFC Fishy Boards Archive › Accessibility to Matches

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.