FishOutOfWater
October 26, 2016, 1:27pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.14
Rep Score: +52 / -7
Approval: +6,573
Gold Stars: 37
I did Jonny

I'm a big fan of TWD.... and what a totally gripping episode that was!

Without spoiling it for anyone, sorry to see one of the cast won't be featuring any more  

Can't wait until next Monday now to see how it's going to pan out
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 1 - 7
KingstonMariner
October 28, 2016, 12:08am
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.07
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
I thought you were gonna tell us about a day trip to Lincoln Jonny.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 7
ginnywings
October 28, 2016, 5:44am

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,115
Gold Stars: 548
Just watched it at 5.00 A.M. (can't sleep) and agree with FOOW, that it was a truly gripping opener. Gets better with every series.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 7
Marinerz93
October 31, 2016, 6:53pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Some great episodes along the way and for me it's the way people treat each other that makes great viewing. How people react when they are truly fudged and up against it.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 7
November 6, 2016, 3:36pm
Guest User
When it first started the show was great (I even got the first series in German)! Now it just seems to be getting more and more bizarre and especially with the introduction of the latest new characters  
Reply: 5 - 7
Marinerz93
November 6, 2016, 6:39pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from 139881
When it first started the show was great (I even got the first series in German)! Now it just seems to be getting more and more bizarre and especially with the introduction of the latest new characters  

The show is based on a comic book series and sort of follows the story line, for example in the comic, Glen is killed by Negan just as he was in the series.

I haven't read the comic but you get snipets of info from comic book geeks who either spoil parts or complain that sometimes the series strays from the comic book.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 7
November 7, 2016, 7:31pm
Guest User
Quoted from Marinerz93

The show is based on a comic book series and sort of follows the story line, for example in the comic, Glen is killed by Negan just as he was in the series.

I haven't read the comic but you get snipets of info from comic book geeks who either spoil parts or complain that sometimes the series strays from the comic book.

That was certainly an eye-popping episode

Another boring AF episode. This has been the problem with this series for the past 3/4 now. Will tune back in again when the uprising begins
Reply: 7 - 7
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › the walking dead

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.