Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Loyalty............
Users Browsing Forum
Googlebot and 49 Guests

Loyalty............

This thread currently has 1,324 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
TheCodfather1966
October 24, 2016, 12:52pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: -633
simply does not exist in the modern game.  The only point I would make to loyal Town fans like myself, is get behind the lads and the new manager when he arrives.  The club is bigger than anyone, and in my opinion we will come out of this stronger.  Don't be too grateful to Hurst either, he never really liked the Grimsby fans as a whole, and it took him a long time to get us back into the league.  Quite a few managers would have got us promoted a lot quicker than Hurst did.  He is tactically inept, and in my humble opinion, Shrewsbury are in real trouble appointing Hurst.  He is not a dynamic or charismatic manager that will gel any dressing room straightaway, and I believe the Shrews will get relegated this season.

Onward and upward for the mighty mariners.

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
headingly_mariner
October 24, 2016, 12:59pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.98
Rep Score: +34 / -21
Approval: +10,264
Gold Stars: 113
You sound like a 14 year old boy whose girlfriend has left him for a 17 year old with a beard and a fiesta. "I never liked her anyway"
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
TheCodfather1966
October 24, 2016, 1:03pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.07
Rep Score: +5 / -1
Approval: -633
You sound like a freak, but everybody has their cross to bare.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
Lincoln Mariner 56
October 24, 2016, 1:04pm
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.60
Rep Score: +22 / -4
Approval: +7,429
Gold Stars: 64
Quoted from headingly_mariner
You sound like a 14 year old boy whose girlfriend has left him for a 17 year old with a beard and a fiesta. "I never liked her anyway"

Happened to you as well eh!!! A lad on a pushbike never was any good for some women!!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
fishkeeper
October 24, 2016, 1:05pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Approval: +136
i am glad they have gone he disliked the fans because they dared question some of his rubbish tactics and were he played players who never were or are allowed to show their best skills .yes he got us up in the end but how close were we to having another crap season in national league . lets hope they go for someone  who is progressive and team minded willing to play players in their best position that were bought in for . Come on mr non chairman no more cheap will do go for the best and lets show the loyal fantastic fans you mean business.i am sorry if babbling on
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Loyalty............

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.