6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Superdan147
October 22, 2016, 10:04am
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +4 / -5
Approval: +112
Gold Stars: 5
I think as fans, all we can do today is pack out the park, and show as much support for Paul as humanely possible. And then, what will be will be šŸ˜­ Let's all sing our hearts out for the team, but hursty in particular today. I think that 90% of us desperately want him to stay, so being in full voice MIGHT just give us that edge in keeping him IF he is indeed thinking of leaving.

The obvious ''Paul hursts black and white army'' in full voice needs to happen just like several times this season

A really loud ''F OFF SHREWSBURY F OFF SHREWSBURY'' I think would get the message across nicely and finally...

A little something that would be absolute class if we could get this going today. I can just picture it, the pontoon in full voice, to the tune of SAM smiths ''stay with me''

''Oh, won't you stay with me?
'Cause you're all I need
This ain't love it's clear to see
But HURSTY,  stay with me''

Logged Offline
Private Message
Garth
October 22, 2016, 10:11am

Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 1.93
Rep Score: +55 / -13
Approval: +4,913
Gold Stars: 25
I think I`m going to be sick
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 59
RoboCod
October 22, 2016, 10:33am
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +70 / -19
Approval: +7,505
Quoted from Garth
I think I`m going to be sick

Never heard of it....a punk song maybe?

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 59
dapperz fun pub
October 22, 2016, 10:34am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,685
Gold Stars: 81
I'd like him to stay but not on the level of super dan

If he goes to that heavyweight of football Shrewsbury town perhaps his ambitions don't match ours
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 59
jonnyboy82
October 22, 2016, 10:38am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.29
Rep Score: +71 / -36
Approval: +5,683
Gold Stars: 95
If he wants to go he goes , a manager who wants to move on to a new club wont be swayed by fans.

As much as i want him to stay no one is bigger than the club and with the players here a new manager has already got a good start.

I think he has done a great job but lets not forget the club and mainly john fenty stuck by him when things weren't rosy with paul in the conference, we gave him his chance and if he chooses to move on then good luck but lets not paint him to be this irreplaceable messiah because he is not.

GTFC
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 59
fleabag1970
October 22, 2016, 10:40am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +13 / -3
Approval: -1,244
I would let Fergie go if he wanted to go !! Never Beg , never grovel ................

]Remember its just my opinionĀ Ā ..... It might not be true ............
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 59
dapperz fun pub
October 22, 2016, 10:42am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.59
Rep Score: +37 / -6
Approval: +9,685
Gold Stars: 81
Quoted from jonnyboy82
If he wants to go he goes , a manager who wants to move on to a new club wont be swayed by fans.

As much as i want him to stay no one is bigger than the club and with the players here a new manager has already got a good start.

I think he has done a great job but lets not forget the club and mainly john fenty stuck by him when things weren't rosy with paul in the conference, we gave him his chance and if he chooses to move on then good luck but lets not paint him to be this irreplaceable messiah because he is not.

I doubt shrews will give him 5 seasons before a promotion
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 59
Grim74
October 22, 2016, 10:43am
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.57
Rep Score: +16 / -13
Approval: -1,909
Gold Stars: 1
If he's useing this game as his farewell wave goodbye last game then i will be waving my middle finger back from the main stand, I mean is it even worth bothering to turn up? The players won't even need to bother today.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime. Promise a man someone else's fish and he votes Labour.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 59
highcliff mariner
October 22, 2016, 10:47am
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.33
Rep Score: +12 / -3
Approval: +778
I'm sure if this was the case he would be devastated that Grim 74 got a strop on .
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 59
davmariner
October 22, 2016, 10:48am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.22
Rep Score: +37 / -10
Approval: +4,847
Gold Stars: 75
I'll be supporting the team as usual today. I won't be chanting for anyone to stay especially as I don't know whether or not they're actively seeking to go.

Up The Mariners!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 59
6 Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Operation keep hursty

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.