3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Laddy89
October 1, 2016, 5:16pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +3 / -2
Approval: -185
Gold Stars: 6
From what I've seen so far this season...

The squad has some really good players. But sometimes I don't understand PH and his thought process.

3-0 down at home, 74th minute he finally decides to make some changes. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Vose out on the left isn't working. Reason being he hasn't got a left foot.

Summerfield is very very average. Berrett or Dis should be in there.

Good points;

Collins is class. Comley is a player. Bogle is on top form. Fans seem all in all happy.

Chambers has a nasty gash on his inner thigh and is in A&E getting that sorted as we speak.

What are your thoughts on the team and my thoughts?
Logged Offline
Private Message
ginnywings
October 1, 2016, 5:59pm

Recovering Alcoholic
Posts Per Day: 5.03
Rep Score: +88 / -32
Approval: +56,101
Gold Stars: 548
The game was up at 3-0. I don't think it would have made much difference at that point who we brought on or took off. Thought there might be a change at half time but PH is always the cautious type. We very rarely go gung-ho and rescue a game we are trailing in. Come from behind wins are elusive at BP.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 26
Balthazar Bullitt
October 1, 2016, 6:12pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +2,260
Gold Stars: 16
Thought he'd broken Chambers leg so that's actually good news.

If they're are any of the stretcher bearers reading the fishy maybe you could practice running rather than just dawdling like a legless tortoise when you're needed.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 26
paramariner
October 1, 2016, 6:22pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.04
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +197
Gold Stars: 8
Well if you had any common sense or first aid knowledge you would know that if run you be knackered and maybe unable to do the thing your sent on for.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 26
Mrs Doyle
October 1, 2016, 6:23pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
We had a good little spell at the start of  the second half if we had got a goal then the crowd was starting to respond we could have made a game of it. The third goal was brilliantly executed and knocked the stuffing out us.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 26
Cloudy
October 1, 2016, 6:25pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Quoted from paramariner
Well if you had any common sense or first aid knowledge you would know that if run you be knackered and maybe unable to do the thing your sent on for.

It took them an age to get out their chairs!!! They must have been waved on to the pitch 4 or 5 times before they batted an eyelid?

Very poor response IMO
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 26
Balthazar Bullitt
October 1, 2016, 6:27pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +10 / -1
Approval: +2,260
Gold Stars: 16
So you're not fit enough to run a little and then carry a bloke with 3 other people helping?

Very reassuring
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 6 - 26
paramariner
October 1, 2016, 6:57pm
Beer Drinker
As one of the stretcher bearers and a qualified paramedic I can tell you that we are supposed to wait for a signal from the referee to let us know and give us permission to enter the field, so you couldn't be more wrong in your assumptions.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 26
paramariner
October 1, 2016, 7:01pm
Beer Drinker
Just to make it clear, we also do this for free. Wonder how many people you have carried Balthazar
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 26
MuddyWaters
October 1, 2016, 7:01pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,235
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from paramariner
As one of the stretcher bearers and a qualified paramedic I can tell you that we are supposed to wait for a signal from the referee to let us know and give us permission to enter the field, so you couldn't be more wrong in your assumptions.

You were waved on at least 4 times before you even got up. Before that both Ben Davies and Dave Moore urged you on - I always thought that someone's wellbeing was more important than the rules and then to dawdle like you did made things even worse.
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 26
3 Pages 1 2 3 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Today's Match & Performance

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.