Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › YouTube - Montage of all goals caught on camera!
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 281 Guests

YouTube - Montage of all goals caught on camera!

This thread currently has 1,370 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
adzmayte
September 26, 2016, 6:09pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +3 / 0
Approval: +134
To all Mariners,

You have played a huge part in helping me to reach a massive milestone on YouTube. 1,000 subscribers.

My first ever video was made with Town fans and also my last one prior to hitting the landmark. I have created a montage of all the goals I've caught on camera including a number of special GTFC ones including all 3 at Wembley. I would love it if you would give it a watch!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbrpRwA15e8

Thank you and enjoy!

Adam Thurston
Logged Offline
Private Message
Skrill
September 26, 2016, 6:26pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.23
Rep Score: +6 / -6
Approval: +604
Don't you have your own home team to support?

Amazing adam, congratulations on 1,000 subscribers!

[tweet]316134373063806976[/tweet]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
jamesgtfc
September 27, 2016, 10:24pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.16
Rep Score: +20 / -5
Approval: +12,947
Gold Stars: 190
Didn't realise you were a bit of a globetrotter! I am sure you will take in an Old Firm derby at some point and I hope you try join the Town fans in the away end at Doncaster as that should be a tasty encounter.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
somersetmariner
September 29, 2016, 3:00pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.17
Rep Score: +7 / -7
Approval: +253
Gold Stars: 4
Well done Adam what a cool thing to do

you can take the boy out of grimsby......but you can't take grimsby out of his soul, his blood, his semen!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
Mrs Doyle
September 29, 2016, 6:12pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.78
Rep Score: +22 / -13
Approval: +4,859
Well done Adam it is good fun following town on the road.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › YouTube - Montage of all goals caught on camera!

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.