This thread currently has 2,072 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
gtfc82
September 17, 2016, 11:10pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.31
Rep Score: +8 / -4
Approval: +616
I've not seen the preview of today's match. Did Hurst talk about if Mcallister is any closer to the first team?
Logged Offline
Private Message
September 17, 2016, 11:55pm
Guest User
We miss him.
Reply: 1 - 4
Kris2
September 18, 2016, 12:10am
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.65
Rep Score: +16 / -18
Approval: +2,628
Gold Stars: 136
Back in training but todays game was a bit too soon.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
HertsGTFC
September 18, 2016, 5:01pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,881
Gold Stars: 227
When he comes back we could go 4 -3 - 3 to be honest.

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
diehardmariner
September 19, 2016, 10:03am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,428
Gold Stars: 532
Whilst I think we've missed McAllister, I don't think he would have made any difference on Saturday.  

We lost the midfield battle because Crewe had more energy than us in the centre of the park and we lacked any drive from our central pairing.  Summerfield had a poor game and Comley looks a player better suited to away games (great at breaking play up and chases everything down but not a great passer of the ball).  From early on it looked to me a game where either, maybe both, Disley and Berrett would have been better suited.
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Sean Mcallister

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.