3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
kamakazebear
September 16, 2016, 11:23pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.63
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +457
Quoted from mimma
No mention of the fact tthat he was JOINT manager.

It gives the impression that he was sole manager of the football clubs.

To be fair, it's a CV, I'm sure we're all guilty of making ourselves seem far more important than we really are in them
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 25
RichMariner
September 17, 2016, 12:53am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.50
Rep Score: +42 / -4
Approval: +9,142
Gold Stars: 209
Quoted from Marinerz93
He is selling himself well short because I remember Fenty saying he was good with computers and with him also being good with the media and bit shouty, he may get a chance at advertising his cousins product Cillit Bang!

HI, I'M ROB SCOTT, IF YOU DON'T FACKING LIKE CLEANING USE CILLET BANG, FACK OFF.

Excellent excuse for me to share one of my favourite sketches...

[url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gvj0i1PN-Pw[/url]

"Don't shine that light in my face, mate - I've just lost a pint of blood."
Logged Offline
Site Private Message
Reply: 21 - 25
September 17, 2016, 6:08am
Guest User
I've no problem with Rob at all and I wish him well. I am certain he gave his absolute all to turn our club around. Maybe he allowed the fire in his belly and his desire to win to overwhelm him. I expect and hope he has learned a valuable lesson and would like to see him given another chance at a football club.
Reply: 22 - 25
September 17, 2016, 10:02am
Guest User
The prat should be erased from our history books
Reply: 23 - 25
rancido
September 17, 2016, 11:35am

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,528
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from mimma
No mention of the fact tthat he was JOINT manager.

It gives the impression that he was sole manager of the football clubs.

I never realised there was a drug culture at the club and especially the kind of one that required a manager!

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 24 - 25
Freemoash88
September 17, 2016, 1:04pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.20
Rep Score: +7 / -2
Approval: +893
Gold Stars: 2
I personally don't have any hard feelings towards him. I mean the blokes got a short temper and always reminded me of  John Sitton when he was manager at Orient. See link [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPIILnbXmCE][/url].

I think at the time he and paul had immense pressure it was a year or two into us being relegated and back then I think the pressure got to him. Paul became the man and we never looked back. His ego let him down and I'm sure if he could go back in time I bet he wishes he did it all differently.  I wish him all the best with his new career.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 25 - 25
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Rob Scott

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.