This thread currently has 5,577 views. Print
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
LH
September 16, 2016, 7:07pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,492
Gold Stars: 173
What about on a Town forum? Or on a Twitter account with a large following of Town fans? I doubt any interviewers would refer to us as Town and probably ask questions like what Grimsby are doing/who looks good for Grimsby etc?

I did say it was probably weird for me to think that!
Private Message
Reply: 20 - 23
chaos33
September 16, 2016, 9:21pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.58
Rep Score: +66 / -33
Approval: +17,928
Gold Stars: 357
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Can't believe he's pretended to be a Town fan to increase his media exposure but it must be tempting when you know the attention it'll bring. It was bad enough when Paris Hilton kept bringing us up, then it was Cameron claiming to have stood on the pontoon as a boy and the ultimate low was that episode of TOWIE where they sat around discussing how to get the best out of Scott Neilson for an hour.

"You should do what you love while you can"
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 21 - 23
September 17, 2016, 6:11am
Guest User
Quoted from HertsGTFC
Good to hear us getting some exposure, clearly a loyal town fan! Listened to the Talk Sport thing and he came across better than he did when he was on H&J before.

For anyone who listened in I spotted Lloyd outside that cake shop in Luton after Saturday's game despite his new health regime.

Ha, I'm a regular Talksporter. Not keen on Jim White as yet, preferred Colin Murray. I thought he was going to bottle the Shopawhatever trophy thing but he did okay. I'd have been much more scathing, which is probably why I sell fish and he works in the media!
Reply: 22 - 23
barralad
September 17, 2016, 8:39am
Mariners Trust
Posts Per Day: 2.32
Rep Score: +85 / -22
Approval: +9,290
Gold Stars: 126
Quoted from Rodley Mariner
Can't believe he's pretended to be a Town fan to increase his media exposure but it must be tempting when you know the attention it'll bring. It was bad enough when Paris Hilton kept bringing us up, then it was Cameron claiming to have stood on the pontoon as a boy and the ultimate low was that episode of TOWIE where they sat around discussing how to get the best out of Scott Neilson for an hour.

Gold

The aim of argument or discussion should not be victory but progress.

Joseph Joubert.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 23 - 23
3 Pages Prev 1 2 3 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Mariners on talkSPORT

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.