Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Grimsby Ancient Mariners Tournament- September 15t
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 249 Guests

Grimsby Ancient Mariners Tournament- September 15t

This thread currently has 800 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
BarkerDan10
August 30, 2016, 3:17pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +202
Good afternoon all

I'm here just to post about the Grimsby Ancient Mariners walking football tournament which is taking place at Bradley Pitches on Thursday September 15th.

We have teams coming from across the north and East Midlands as well as a team from Holland coming across on the ferry.

We are also raising money for Prostate Cancer UK's 'Men United' campaign by having a stall selling Men United items as well as a raffle where all ticket sales will go to the charity.

Hopefully we can get a few people down to watch us play and hopefully add a trophy or two to the FA People's Cup and the HAWF trophy we have already won in the past year. Maybe one or two of you of a certain age will be tempted to join us for a game on Monday or Thursday mornings and Friday afternoons as well.

If anyone would like to make a donation to the charity I'm collecting sponsors on my just giving page which is here https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/BarkerDan10

Thanks for reading UTAM!!!!

Sailing In International Waters, my first book about Grimsby Town’s international players available from
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Saili.....589795010&sr=8-1
Logged Offline
Private Message
Cloudy
August 30, 2016, 3:23pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
I asked previously but dont think i saw a reply, is this walking football for over 55's only?
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
BarkerDan10
August 30, 2016, 3:48pm
Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +202
I've chucked you a PM mate with details

Sailing In International Waters, my first book about Grimsby Town’s international players available from
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Saili.....589795010&sr=8-1
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
Cloudy
August 30, 2016, 3:51pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
Quoted from BarkerDan10
I've chucked you a PM mate with details

Read, thanks
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Grimsby Ancient Mariners Tournament- September 15t

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.