This thread currently has 1,202 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
GrimRob
July 31, 2016, 1:08pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,343
Gold Stars: 113
The following prizes will be in the 2016-2017 POM when you have to compete with others to predict GTFC results.

winner - £100 club shop voucher for the winner of the 1st division in May
bi-monthly - four prizes of £25 in club vouchers for the winning total every two months (i.e. August and September, October and November, December and January, February and March),
Xmas - £25 club shop voucher for the leader of the 1st division on Xmas Day.

Theoretically, one person could win all £225 in prizes if they are the best at predicting games.

Anyone can enter. If you are not already a member just register on the page below:

http://thefishy.co.uk/pomregister.php

By default you will receive an e-mail reminder to enter a few hours before every game. You can turn this off if you prefer to enter unprompted.

If you are reading this after the season starts you can still register.

Note forum user names and passwords do not work on the POM. You need a separate username and PIN to enter.

One account per person only please.

Any problems let me know,

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
LH
July 31, 2016, 5:47pm

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,389
Gold Stars: 169
Are last seasons entrants automatically entered? If not can you re-register me please. Thanks.
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 2
GrimRob
July 31, 2016, 7:12pm

Posts Per Day: 2.12
Rep Score: +76 / -34
Approval: +13,343
Gold Stars: 113
Quoted from LH
Are last seasons entrants automatically entered? If not can you re-register me please. Thanks.

Yes, you can enter as per normal. Upcoming matches are there ready to go.

'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.  
~ Alfred Lord Tennyson

Logged Offline
Site Private Message Skype
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › POM Prizes this year

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.