This thread currently has 1,033 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
newfootballer
June 27, 2016, 10:56am

Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +19 / -5
Approval: +378
We are very pleased with how the  tkts for the Bobby Cumming evening at the Carr Lane Social are going It is all for a good cause the Grimsby Town Youth department. We are looking for the final push to now take place up to the night of the event which is Thursday July 14 at the Carr Lane Social club in Grimsby.

There are  lots of ex Grimsby Town team mates who are turning up just to swop memmorias about there time with Bobby C, as we called him, for instance Paul Wilkinson,Kevin Drinkell, Terry Donovan,Tony Ford,Clive Wigginton,Dave Moore, just to name a few, it certainly will be a special night indeed.

So if you fancy going to see a really special group of great Ex Town players who have turned up to meet a really different player called Bobby Cummings. This will be the last chance to see Bobby C because he lives in America go down to the Carr Lane Social club or contact me for this really special evening and book the last few tkts
Dave Boylen
Logged Offline
Private Message
1mickylyons
June 27, 2016, 11:25am
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.53
Rep Score: +42 / -14
Approval: +9,380
Gold Stars: 56
Got mine Dave and thankyou so much for putting this on I cant wait to hear Bobby is back reverberating off the walls LEGEND
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 3
Lincoln Mariner 56
June 27, 2016, 11:27am
Brandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.61
Rep Score: +23 / -4
Approval: +7,637
Gold Stars: 68
Look forward to attending & picking up my tickets on the night, should be a great night
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 3
cannylad68
June 27, 2016, 12:41pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.11
Rep Score: +7 / -3
Approval: +33
Gold Stars: 8
I remember an after match report in one of the daily's, Daily Express I think, against QPR. Terry Venables their manager said to George in the manager's office, it's a bit small, why don't you get your number 11 to extend the walls?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 3
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Final chance to see Bobby Cumming once again

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.