golfer
May 15, 2016, 9:56pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,374
Gold Stars: 111
Quoted from DickBarton
Just back in my wembley park hotel room. Enjoyed a fantastic weekend here since Friday. Tattershall castle yesterday, then Trafalgar Square. Non stop singing for 3 days taking its toll and I have no voice left, but it doesn't stop me from saying.....I TOLD YOU SO YOU MISSERABLE LOT!

PS the double is still on!

Yoo  Kaant  spel  yu fic  sodde
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 50
Mariner Ronnie
May 15, 2016, 10:01pm

Lower Findus
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.81
Rep Score: +45 / -6
Approval: +1,100
Gold Stars: 6
Oh Jonnyboy. The excrement and crud you and your cronies gave me on here. All for supporting my team. Who was right?!

Today we got our team back - town fan leaving Wembley may 2016
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 50
golfer
May 15, 2016, 10:21pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.30
Rep Score: +34 / -18
Approval: +3,374
Gold Stars: 111
Its no good us having a go at each other. A lot of us have become frustrated in the last three months with Paul Hursts tactics and team selections.It has proved that the Fishy is read where it matters. I have called Hursts tactics but have tried at times when I am in a serious mood, to give a constructive opinion as a few others have. Hurst altered his tactics on three important occasions  i.e.  Wrexham at home,  Braintree away  and today. These tactics resulted in 3 enjoyable wins. The reason why myself, Bigdog, Herts, and several others were frustrated was that we could see that with the players we had it was no good playing the formations that we were playing. We were crying out for the tactics employed in these 3 wins. Were we justified in getting frustrated,  I think we were. I congratulate The team and Paul for getting it right.  Onwards and upwards.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 50
RonMariner
May 16, 2016, 5:01pm

Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +42 / -7
Approval: +13,005
Gold Stars: 216
Quoted from golfer

Yoo  Kaant  spel  yu fic  sodde

WanyeGTFC was his English tutor
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 50
bluerose13x
May 16, 2016, 5:11pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.09
Rep Score: +6 / 0
Approval: +323
And I would like to apologize for my negativity and comments about Paul Hurst. I prob took it a bit far
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 34 - 50
rancido
May 16, 2016, 7:36pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,445
Gold Stars: 91
I seem to recall a poll about PH on here about 3/4 weeks ago with options about what he should do. One of those options was should we still get rid of him even if he won us promotion and quite a number said " yes ". It would be interesting to see who they were and if they still believe that to be the case !!

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 35 - 50
Fat Cobra
May 16, 2016, 7:39pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +9 / -28
Approval: -1,479
Quoted from rancido
I seem to recall a poll about PH on here about 3/4 weeks ago with options about what he should do. One of those options was should we still get rid of him even if he won us promotion and quite a number said " yes ". It would be interesting to see who they were and if they still believe that to be the case !!

Rancido, I was one of them and I still believe it to be the case.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 36 - 50
rancido
May 16, 2016, 8:01pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,445
Gold Stars: 91
Quoted from Fat Cobra

Rancido, I was one of them and I still believe it to be the case.

Atleast you are being honest. What a strange world you live in where a person achieves his objective ( maybe in a longer time frame than was thought) and his reward his to be dismissed. I hope you are never in that position or maybe it would be a good thing as it would do your self esteem a power of good .

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 37 - 50
Bigdog
May 16, 2016, 9:09pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +36 / -1
Approval: +11,802
Gold Stars: 162
Quoted from golfer
Its no good us having a go at each other. A lot of us have become frustrated in the last three months with Paul Hursts tactics and team selections.It has proved that the Fishy is read where it matters. I have called Hursts tactics but have tried at times when I am in a serious mood, to give a constructive opinion as a few others have. Hurst altered his tactics on three important occasions  i.e.  Wrexham at home,  Braintree away  and today. These tactics resulted in 3 enjoyable wins. The reason why myself, Bigdog, Herts, and several others were frustrated was that we could see that with the players we had it was no good playing the formations that we were playing. We were crying out for the tactics employed in these 3 wins. Were we justified in getting frustrated,  I think we were. I congratulate The team and Paul for getting it right.  Onwards and upwards.

Couldn't have put it better myself Golfer. Whether it takes an injury to Monkey for Hurst to change it around or not, I don't care. All that matters is we're Football League.. At last!!!!!!!

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 38 - 50
KingstonMariner
May 16, 2016, 9:44pm
Meths Drinker
Posts Per Day: 6.12
Rep Score: +42 / -11
Approval: +23,440
Gold Stars: 218
Quoted from rancido

Oh, you mean like the Spanish Inquisition or the Stalinist Purges? That'd be fun. Let's turn a positive mood into the usual back-biting on here after 24 hours.

Through the door there came familiar laughter,
I saw your face and heard you call my name.
Oh my friend we're older but no wiser,
For in our hearts the dreams are still the same.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 39 - 50
6 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › A massive apology

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.