4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Sussexmariner
May 6, 2016, 12:08pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.12
Rep Score: +4 / -2
Approval: +618
Gold Stars: 18
So no online, phone sales for the remaining tickets.

I can understand that being so close to the match to a point ( next day delivery option would of been nice) but with the hundreds of southern  exiles couldn't the club sort out some sort of collection arrangement at Braintree? I would of gone with my boy if I could get my hand on some tickets, as I'm sure a lot of other exile would.

Although the team and manager don't deserve our support at the moment a 1000 town fans is better than 700 to have a slim chance of getting through

Are we any closer to getting promoted since Hurst has been here? No

Has he been given time to achieve promotion by the chairman and fans? Yes

Hurst out
Logged Offline
Private Message
pizzzza
May 6, 2016, 12:10pm

Pontoonite
Posts Per Day: 1.06
Rep Score: +20 / -10
Approval: +6,700
Gold Stars: 137
Surely the Trust can look into organising something here?
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 30
diehardmariner
May 6, 2016, 12:30pm
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.99
Rep Score: +36 / -6
Approval: +17,405
Gold Stars: 532
After that absolute shower of shite last night the club should be busting a gut to get tickets to anyone who wants to go.

Some players could do a lot worse than donate their weekly wage towards DHL delivery!
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 30
WokingMariner
May 6, 2016, 12:41pm

Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +5 / 0
Approval: +160
Gold Stars: 2
Feel like going anyway. Bet there will be tickets on the day. Otherwise therell be people round the town carrying out random acts of vandalism.

Up the Mighty Mariners
Logged Offline
Private Message Skype
Reply: 3 - 30
Golden fox
May 6, 2016, 12:41pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.05
Rep Score: +4 / 0
Approval: +339
Should be laying on free coach travel imo not just for last night but as a thankyou to the great travelling fans this season .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 30
Eastendmariner
May 6, 2016, 12:42pm
Mariners Trust Life Member
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 0.16
Rep Score: +8 / -5
Approval: +940
Gold Stars: 22
As a southern based Town fan I find Braintree's attitude to this distateful (this is not a comment relating to the result from last night) These tickets should of been available From Tueday morning not 9pm last night They are turning into Fg without the money on there treatment of the away support They obviously have a problem with us so sad

Mariner Trust Life Member  

Seen the Mariners win AWAY at 70 league Grounds

Grounds Visited 281[img][/img]

Blundell Park a Training ground for bum ref's
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 5 - 30
May 6, 2016, 12:39pm
Guest User
Quoted from Golden fox
Should be laying on free coach travel imo not just for last night but as a thankyou to the great travelling fans this season .

Which will be took out the budget for next season on players.
Reply: 6 - 30
Caesar
May 6, 2016, 12:53pm

Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.26
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +1,799
Phoned the ticket office earlier to ask what their plans are if we have left over tickets and they suggested they were wandering about this and were thinking of contacting Braintree to see if something can be organised to collect tickets.  Hope they are trying to follow through with this, said she would try to get something on the website if it is arranged.  

However as Eastend says Braintree's attitude on this is very poor, creating a fiasco out of what should be a relatively simpe matter. Their team deserve massive credit and I hold no disrespect towards the team and management side, but the administrative side are letting the team on the pitch down.  As a result I doubt we will be able to do anything different with regards the tickets.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 7 - 30
HertsGTFC
May 6, 2016, 1:04pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 4.26
Rep Score: +29 / -10
Approval: +22,876
Gold Stars: 227
5 Simple Steps

1 Get people to buy them on the phone

2 Put them in envelopes as if they where being collected from the office

3 Put them in a box  

4 Put them on Terry's bus with someone from the Trust or ticket office

5 Collect them from the bus on the day.

I would be very surprised if the lady who has been in the office for years (Lisa?) is not going she tends to go to most big away games.

It's so simple!

"Crombie you would have got to that if you weren't such a fat ba%$@rd" - George Kerr, inspiration from the dug out 70s style  
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 8 - 30
Cloudy
May 6, 2016, 1:30pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.14
Rep Score: +17 / -8
Approval: +6,431
As the ticket office staff got first dibs on the tickets anyway surely the least they can do is take any unsold ones down with them??
Private Message
Reply: 9 - 30
4 Pages 1 2 3 4 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › The remaining 300 tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.