1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
lukeo
May 5, 2016, 9:37pm
Season Ticket Holder
Posts Per Day: 2.07
Rep Score: +38 / -23
Approval: +2,358
Gold Stars: 143
I'm absolutely furious. I never rant and always stay positive but I really need to know what the intercourse Hurst is thinking!
20 minutes to go,  1-0 down to a part time team who are showing no attacking threat at all and he brings off a striker (like for like) is he the only person on this planet that cannot see Braintree where settling for the 1-0 and we needed to get more men forward. Not only this he then decides to bring off a winger for a wanna be winger who's actually a full back. intercourse sake!! why!! we are 1-0 down at HOME. Get men forward. I'm not a hoban fan at all but if he brought him on for a defender and went 3 up top I wouldn't be moaning. but intercourse me like for like, then a full back. Really is clueless. Everytime the camera is on him in the last 15 minutes hwe is stood chewing chewing gum. Spit the girl private out and scream at your players to get forward and score a flipping goal.

AAARGH!!

now too calm down a bit..
I still believe we can go through to Wembley, I only got to catch the last 30 mins tonight and our tactics as always was dreadful to. But aslong as there is still hope I still have faith.
Logged Offline
Private Message
oldun
May 5, 2016, 11:29pm

Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.90
Rep Score: +57 / -5
Approval: +3,475
Arnold not fit enough for 90 mins apparently also Bogle had a hamstring problem.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 2
arryarryarry
May 5, 2016, 11:59pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,041
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from oldun
Arnold not fit enough for 90 mins apparently also Bogle had a hamstring problem.

Arnold was excrement and has been for most of the season, Bogle wasn't any better either.
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 2
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › furious

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.