This thread currently has 1,101 views. Print
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Shilts
May 5, 2016, 8:07am
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / -1
Approval: +121
Myself and probably a few others on here are still on the look out for anyone who may have a spare season ticket and doesn't want it for the Braintree away game.

Could any kind soul please pm me and I will pick up before the game tonight.

Maybe a last minute amnesty of unwanted ones can be put here, for the others (but pm me first) ha ha.

"Nothing says party like a retro Ciba Geigy Town shirt bobbing away on an inflatable flamingo."
Logged Offline
Private Message
midlandsmariner
May 5, 2016, 2:51pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.00
Approval: +32
We are 3 town fans on our way from Solihull to bp for tonight's game and are also looking for season tickets to get tickets to away leg on Sunday. If anyone can help please pm me and I can meet before match tonight to collect. Many thanks
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 1 - 4
fishkeeper
May 5, 2016, 3:22pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +2 / -1
Approval: +136
Quoted from Shilts
Myself and probably a few others on here are still on the look out for anyone who may have a spare season ticket and doesn't want it for the Braintree away game.

Could any kind soul please pm me and I will pick up before the game tonight.

Maybe a last minute amnesty of unwanted ones can be put here, for the others (but pm me first) ha ha.

I have one you can have
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 2 - 4
Shilts
May 5, 2016, 5:08pm
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / -1
Approval: +121
Pm has been sent fish keeper

"Nothing says party like a retro Ciba Geigy Town shirt bobbing away on an inflatable flamingo."
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 3 - 4
tintowner
May 5, 2016, 5:12pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.79
Rep Score: +13 / -4
Approval: +603
Gold Stars: 20
If anybody wants mine.......n14 in the ponny....first come first served...6-15 onwards.

Batch, K.Moore, Waters, Wiggington, Crombie, Brolly, Ford, Drinkell, Mitchell, Cumming, Kilmore. D.Moore, Stone, Liddell. ....1979/80..... now that WAS a team.
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 4 - 4
1 Pages 1 Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Spare season tickets

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.