Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Vote of Confidence
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 9 Guests

Do the supporters still back the Manager?
  View Results 0 Votes Total
You must login or register to be allowed to participate in this poll

Vote of Confidence

This thread currently has 36,220 views. Print
18 Pages Prev ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 All Recommend Thread
arryarryarry
November 6, 2015, 1:45pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.71
Rep Score: +26 / -28
Approval: +10,039
Gold Stars: 116
Quoted from grimsby pete

As far as I am concerned Town can play poor in every game to the end of the season,

As long as we win them all 4-0.  

I agree with you Pete, I was only replying to the comment that we have the most entertaining team for some time.
Private Message
Reply: 170 - 171
DocTower
November 6, 2015, 1:59pm
Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.30
Rep Score: +10 / -5
Approval: +1,223
Quoted from Garth

No my apologies, not trying to be sarcastic but it's all getting a little tedious now

No need Garth , your right everything has been said that needs to be said . I respect your posts always constructive.  Will be nice to to read positives on Saturday evening  . Got my tickets,  fish and chips booked for the 2 from Measham as well. .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 171 - 171
18 Pages Prev ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Vote of Confidence

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.