Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Supporting Grimsby - The areas new fashion trend?
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 10 Guests

Supporting Grimsby - The areas new fashion trend?

This thread currently has 10,524 views. Print
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
yeovilmariner
August 6, 2015, 10:12am
100% town fan,thanks dad :-)
Coke Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Approval: +137
Quoted from FishOutOfWater

I was on a bus in Hull last night going through their city centre and saw only one Targers top...it got me thinking about how many Town tops you see out and about in comparison to that

Maybe it's now becoming more acceptable to show some pride in our club rather than run the gauntlet of being taunted by the plastics and you know what fashion trends are like...once it gets going, you find more and more want to be seen wearing the same clobber to fit in with the rest.

Hopefully we get off to a great start to the season and even more will be encouraged to proudly wear their black and white stripes whenever and wherever they can  

Haha run the gaunlet,been doing that for years here at Yeovil and now the tide is turning glovers fans are starting to take notice.UTM

HAPPY DAYS[face=Geneva][/face][color=blue][/color]
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 30 - 33
LH
August 6, 2015, 10:14am

Posts Per Day: 1.92
Rep Score: +30 / -13
Approval: +18,389
Gold Stars: 169
I was walking through a town in Kenya a few years ago with a Town shirt on and one of the locals shouted "very good team" across to me. It was obvious he had no idea who we were and he was after the shirt itself or me to buy some tat at over the odds prices but it was nice all the same that even in remote towns in Africa people appreciate seeing a black and white striped shirt.
Private Message
Reply: 31 - 33
Rick12
August 6, 2015, 11:08am
Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.15
Rep Score: +42 / -3
Approval: +255
Gold Stars: 45
Quoted from psgmariner
The worst is people from Cleethorpes or Louth who follow GTFC. Glory boys, go follow your local team ffs.
Strictly speaking there is truth in that  

One life,one love .
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 32 - 33
ska face
August 6, 2015, 12:09pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.20
Rep Score: +60 / -14
Approval: +21,337
Gold Stars: 820
I bumped into a bunch of young lads at a festival last weekend from Stoke/Leek who were town fans. Said they'd been to an away match a couple of years back as a one-off and they enjoyed the atmosphere so much they've become regular town fans and get to plenty of aways each year!

Good bunch of lads & said I'd meet them at kiddy for a jar, if they're on here?
Private Message
Reply: 33 - 33
4 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Supporting Grimsby - The areas new fashion trend?

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.