mariner91
August 1, 2014, 5:05pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.64
Rep Score: +78 / -11
Approval: +19,575
Gold Stars: 260
Quoted from Squarkus

Are you one of the six or number seven, Fenty has been honest enough to expose himself to us, he is also giving us information that most of us want to know, idiots like you will just put him into hiding, this is a great thread and something we can all help with.

Good Lord.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 90 - 123
MuddyWaters
August 1, 2014, 5:17pm
Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.60
Rep Score: +48 / -24
Approval: +32,208
Gold Stars: 235
Quoted from brad_gtfc
John Fenty coming on The Fishy is a fantastic idea. It gives us more of a voice and a chance to get across our views in a civilised one. I've only seen one poster spouting off but you get idiots everywhere I suppose.
End of the day, and I don't want this to turn into a massive topic about John either, he's made mistakes along the way, he'll be the first to admit that. But he can't change whats being and gone and neither can we. The only way we will ever get back to where we belong is by all pulling together. The way I see it, we all want the same thing, a successful football club.

UTM!

Private Message
Reply: 91 - 123
Marinerz93
August 1, 2014, 6:04pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 2.57
Rep Score: +89 / -11
Approval: +6,292
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Getyourfactsright

Very unfair. We do some good and as some people see it bad stuff but at our own cost to be fair. There ain't any freebies that's for sure and nothing is easy.

I work for two organisations where by and large people think NODDY AND BIG EARS ARE RUNNING BOTH

You sacked big ears days after you said his job was safe  

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 92 - 123
Marinerz93
August 1, 2014, 6:08pm

Barley Wine Drinker

My Matty Fenty bathers who look for something which isn't their. Do I need to add one to the list.  

Be honest, is this one of Johns daughters, what is a my matty fenty bather, and who are the people you are referring to.

Supporting the Mighty Mariners for over 30 years, home town club is were the heart and soul is and it's great to be a part of it.

Jesus’ disciple Peter, picked up a fish to get the tribute money from it, Jesus left his thumb print on the fish, bless'ed is the Haddock.
Private Message
Reply: 93 - 123
Marinerz93
August 1, 2014, 6:13pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from mariner91

Good Lord.

I wondering if JF will pursue that exposé from Squarkus, mind you if he did, he would need a surgical team to remove him first    

Private Message
Reply: 94 - 123
Marinerz93
August 1, 2014, 6:26pm

Barley Wine Drinker
Quoted from Abdul19

Mr Fenty - if the new ground doesn't offer this facility then I'm not going!

Private Message
Reply: 95 - 123
rancido
August 1, 2014, 7:55pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.25
Rep Score: +41 / -10
Approval: +6,527
Gold Stars: 96
Quoted from davmariner

Focus on putting right the mess you caused by your incompetence and get our club back into the Football League. Only then should you consider the prospect of a new stadium.

There's always one who feels he has to have a dig!

The Future is Black & White.
"The commonest thing on this planet is not water , as some people believe, but stupidity ". Frank Zappa
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 96 - 123
ackomariner
August 1, 2014, 8:06pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.47
Rep Score: +20 / -8
Approval: +1,216
Gold Stars: 3
Quoted from davmariner

I agree with you with regard to a need for a stadium but for me it's a case of not until we are in the Football League.

The longer we are in this league, the harder it will be to attract the fanbase to justify it. One might argue that there is scope for greater income. My argument is mismanagement has significantly depleted our commercial income streams by being in this league. If we sort things out and regain the money that we used to get from being in the football league, the deficit wouldn't be as big as it is now anyway.

Sort things out on the pitch first and lets get out of this league.

Yeah fair comment davmariner, glad some people can have a chat without being bitchy

UTM
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 97 - 123
lew chaterleys lover
August 1, 2014, 8:18pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.07
Rep Score: +30 / -10
Approval: +10,653
Gold Stars: 234
Quoted from rancido

There's always one who feels he has to have a dig!

Or indeed express his perfectly valid personal opinion.  

Private Message
Reply: 98 - 123
TAGG
August 1, 2014, 10:26pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.93
Rep Score: +26 / -27
Approval: +2,969
Gold Stars: 123

My Matty Fenty bathers who look for something which isn't their. Do I need to add one to the list.  

Gutted not to be on it. Add me please  

In his three stints as Grimsby Town manager spanning over 10 years the club was never relegated and he also guided them to three promotions.
Only 14 managers have reached 1,000 matches in charge of a Football League team by 1998 and Buckley is one of them.
GOD
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 99 - 123
13 Pages Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Clubs Relocation

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.