Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Message from John Fenty
Moderators: Moderator
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 13 Guests

Message from John Fenty

This thread currently has 72,594 views. Print
35 Pages Prev ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 Next All Recommend Thread
My cats dreams
November 9, 2011, 12:50pm

Shandy Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.01
Rep Score: +1 / 0
Oh dear more girl private footing around

Dogs are smelly creatures full of there own importance
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 260 - 348
GodHelpUs
November 9, 2011, 12:57pm
Snakebite drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.08
Rep Score: +21 / -3
Approval: -1

I tell you what...why don't you take your "award winning" (was it the Dave Burns "I'm so clever award?), smug, oh so funny website and shove it where the sun doesn't shine?!

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 261 - 348
thebigeasy
November 9, 2011, 1:12pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.10
Rep Score: +14 / -2
Approval: +0
Quoted Text
I tell you what...why don't you take your "award winning" (was it the Dave Burns "I'm so clever award?), smug, oh so funny website and shove it where the sun doesn't shine?!

Oh come on... Stop being so serious and take it for what it's worth.

It made me lol!
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 262 - 348
Quagmire
November 9, 2011, 1:54pm

Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.13
Rep Score: +19 / 0
Approval: +926
Gold Stars: 43
Quoted from sonik

We all know the football club needs funding just to get us to the end of this season let alone future ones.

I thought that your brother had agreed to fund the club until the end of the season anyway?  I was under the impression that he and Parker had agreed to split the projected million pound deficit for the season 50/50 with Parker having invested his half million in shares thus sparking off this recent spat.

Are you saying we need additional funding this season or will John not fund his share of the previously agreed funding unless he is in a position of authority?

If your brother returns to the role of Chairman how much longer is he willing to fund the clubs losses?

Even the most ardent anti-Fentyite cannot argue that he hasn't put the time and effort in, as well as loaning the club money - my personal view is that the amount of money he has loaned the club is directly proportional to his mismanagement of a now shambolic football club - but where has that got us?

In the 9 years since he became major shareholder and thus string puller we have plummeted from the Championship to the lower reaches of non-league and become a shambles of an outfit both on and off the pitch.

I was so hopeful for a change in fortunes when Mike Parker became involved. I hoped that at last we had somebody involved who would run the club properly.  Unfortunately I fear that the club will continue to be poorly run and badly financially 'managed' if your brother returns.

In his 9 years pulling the strings he has proven without a shadow of doubt that he is incapable of running a football club and I see absolutely no change in fortunes whilst he is involved in any capacity at the club.

His 'plan' appears to based on hope and luck, spending way in excess of our income on wages in the hope that the team do well which, hopefully, reduces or possibly negates entirely the predicted yearly losses. This 'plan' has been used year on year in the hope that our luck changes, or to use one of his favourite phrases, when the tide comes in it will come in quick, but this 'plan' has failed time and time again!

I personally hope that people voting at the AGM vote against him returning as a director let alone Chairman. It is my hope that the club will be run within its means and that particular emphasis and work is focused on attracting back the thousands of fans that have had enough of your brothers failure-ridden reign.

Finally, I know he doesn't like people name calling or 'being nasty' via the media, has he apologised to Serge yet re calling him a disaster of a signing in the Telegraph?
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 263 - 348
Rich Boy
November 9, 2011, 1:56pm
Lager Top Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.06
Rep Score: +1 / -22
Cod Almighty T shirt man, that is really funny NOT zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 264 - 348
forza ivano
November 9, 2011, 1:59pm

Exile
Posts Per Day: 2.46
Rep Score: +72 / -20
Approval: +15,135
Gold Stars: 265
Quoted from Quagmire

I thought that your brother had agreed to fund the club until the end of the season anyway?  I was under the impression that he and Parker had agreed to split the projected million pound deficit for the season 50/50 with Parker having invested his half million in shares thus sparking off this recent spat.

Are you saying we need additional funding this season or will John not fund his share of the previously agreed funding unless he is in a position of authority?

If your brother returns to the role of Chairman how much longer is he willing to fund the clubs losses?

Even the most ardent anti-Fentyite cannot argue that he hasn't put the time and effort in, as well as loaning the club money - my personal view is that the amount of money he has loaned the club is directly proportional to his mismanagement of a now shambolic football club - but where has that got us?

In the 9 years since he became major shareholder and thus string puller we have plummeted from the Championship to the lower reaches of non-league and become a shambles of an outfit both on and off the pitch.

I was so hopeful for a change in fortunes when Mike Parker became involved. I hoped that at last we had somebody involved who would run the club properly.  Unfortunately I fear that the club will continue to be poorly run and badly financially 'managed' if your brother returns.

In his 9 years pulling the strings he has proven without a shadow of doubt that he is incapable of running a football club and I see absolutely no change in fortunes whilst he is involved in any capacity at the club.

His 'plan' appears to based on hope and luck, spending way in excess of our income on wages in the hope that the team do well which, hopefully, reduces or possibly negates entirely the predicted yearly losses. This 'plan' has been used year on year in the hope that our luck changes, or to use one of his favourite phrases, when the tide comes in it will come in quick, but this 'plan' has failed time and time again!

I personally hope that people voting at the AGM vote against him returning as a director let alone Chairman. It is my hope that the club will be run within its means and that particular emphasis and work is focused on attracting back the thousands of fans that have had enough of your brothers failure-ridden reign.

Finally, I know he doesn't like people name calling or 'being nasty' via the media, has he apologised to Serge yet re calling him a disaster of a signing in the Telegraph?

as i said in another thread i await the posting of your business and financial plans with baited breath..........
Logged Online
Private Message
Reply: 265 - 348
kamakazebear
November 9, 2011, 2:28pm
Whiskey Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.63
Rep Score: +17 / -5
Approval: +457
My favourite part from all this is watching those that did pathetically insult him over and over again now desperately attempting to apologise in other threads and declaring their love for him. Brilliant move John, you've shut them up.  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 266 - 348
Squarkus
November 9, 2011, 2:31pm

Lager Top Drinker
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -295
whilst the majority of you want fenty out, so do i so he can have a life, if we dont vote for him who are we voting for, because fenty isnt going to use his shares to vote, so we best get coppering up pritty quick.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 267 - 348
sonik
November 9, 2011, 2:34pm

Cocktail Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.28
Rep Score: +23 / -9
Approval: +28
Gold Stars: 1
Quoted from Squarkus
whilst the majority of you want fenty out, so do i so he can have a life, if we dont vote for him who are we voting for, because fenty isnt going to use his shares to vote, so we best get coppering up pritty quick.

What school did you walk past Squarkus.  LOL!

The Futures Bright Its Black And White!
Private Message
Reply: 268 - 348
Squarkus
November 9, 2011, 2:54pm

Lager Top Drinker
Rep Score: +4 / -8
Approval: -295
i didnt walk past school, it was approved so they kept me there.
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 269 - 348
35 Pages Prev ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Classic Threads › Message from John Fenty

Thread Rating
There is currently no rating for this thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.