Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Newport 0-0 Grimsby Match thread
Users Browsing Forum
No Members and 305 Guests

Newport 0-0 Grimsby Match thread

This thread currently has 19,319 views. Print
21 Pages Prev ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All Recommend Thread
gtfc91
August 20, 2011, 7:06pm
Beer Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.03
Rep Score: +6 / -36
Quoted from realityman
absolute rubbish! you stupid lot fall for it again like you do every year. two bad defeats followed by a 0-0 and your happy! 3 games and no goals scored and still at the bottom! well i,m not happy and i,m no mug, not like some of you lot.

WHS
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 180 - 204
80sglory
August 20, 2011, 9:48pm
Guest User
WHS is bullshit.

Today was always going to be about attitudes, effort and a solid defensive showing - how come myself + several others predicted a 0-0 (albeit with some luck but the principle of soaking up the pressure was always on the cards...)?

Look at the formation - 4-3-3 but easy to switch to a 4-5-1 with a 5 man midfield, does it get more obvious than that ?

Yes we could have gone a lot more attacking to try to create chances, but in light of Braintree was it really the best time to risk another collpase away from home if we conceded early ? How would that affect everyone's confidence from players to fans ? The effects could have been disastrous.

Whether you agree or like it or not, today was all about keeping a clean sheet and building confidence - job done !

Realitman you don't even understand the basic reality of the situation , let alone football.
You're so far up your own @rse you call others stupid but if brains were dynamite you couldn't blow your nose.
It's no suprise to see a complete tosspot who gets kicks out of seeing the club fail would be happy to risk a further demise of confidence before 2 important home games where the real tests start - I hope no-one gives you the time of day cos you're obviously not a GTFC fan at all...
Reply: 181 - 204
Billybigbollox
August 20, 2011, 9:57pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.14
Rep Score: +12 / -2
Approval: +2
We stopped the rot and a clean sheet if there the only 2 positives out the game that will do me
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 182 - 204
Roast Em Bobby
August 20, 2011, 10:10pm
Fine Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.27
Rep Score: +11 / -2
Approval: +1,720
Gold Stars: 44
Quoted from 1600
WHS is bullshit.

Today was always going to be about attitudes, effort and a solid defensive showing - how come myself + several others predicted a 0-0 (albeit with some luck but the principle of soaking up the pressure was always on the cards...)?

Look at the formation - 4-3-3 but easy to switch to a 4-5-1 with a 5 man midfield, does it get more obvious than that ?

Yes we could have gone a lot more attacking to try to create chances, but in light of Braintree was it really the best time to risk another collpase away from home if we conceded early ? How would that affect everyone's confidence from players to fans ? The effects could have been disastrous.

Whether you agree or like it or not, today was all about keeping a clean sheet and building confidence - job done !

Realitman you don't even understand the basic reality of the situation , let alone football.
You're so far up your own @rse you call others stupid but if brains were dynamite you couldn't blow your nose.
It's no suprise to see a complete tosspot who gets kicks out of seeing the club fail would be happy to risk a further demise of confidence before 2 important home games where the real tests start - I hope no-one gives you the time of day cos you're obviously not a GTFC fan at all...

bloody hell, i agree with 80s - well said

Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 183 - 204
Devonmatt
August 20, 2011, 10:17pm
Table Wine Drinker
Posts Per Day: 0.15
Rep Score: +19 / -3
Approval: +18
Quoted from Roast Em Bobby

bloody hell, i agree with 80s - well said

WHS!!  
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 184 - 204
True iron
August 20, 2011, 10:20pm
Guest User
Hahaha. Can't score and won't score.
You lot are bottom and certs for going down
Reply: 185 - 204
TheRonRaffertyFanClub
August 20, 2011, 10:22pm
Special Brew Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.34
Rep Score: +43 / -11
Approval: +8,658
Gold Stars: 23
Quoted from 1600
WHS is bullshit.

This is what they should have done last Saturday. You build a successful side from the back. I would take a load of 1-0 and 0-0 scorelines from now to the end of October if it meant we got points in the bag and grew some confidence.

“If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.”
― John Stuart Mill, On Liberty."
Private Message
Reply: 186 - 204
Billybigbollox
August 20, 2011, 10:24pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from 1888
Hahaha. Can't score and won't score.
You lot are bottom and certs for going down

Go fuc k your mum male private ed
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 187 - 204
upthestripes
August 20, 2011, 10:27pm

Vodka Drinker
Posts Per Day: 1.39
Rep Score: +68 / -8
Approval: +7
Quoted from Billybigbollox

Go fuc k your mum male private ed

It's a weekend he'll be in his dad's.
Sorry meant 'at' his dad's

[img]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb71/levite_photo/town/2959063.jpg[/img]

Hitman Hearn - BP Gangsta
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 188 - 204
Billybigbollox
August 20, 2011, 10:29pm
Table Wine Drinker
Quoted from upthestripes

It's a weekend he'll be in his dad's.
Sorry meant 'at' his dad's

Haha ........
Logged Offline
Private Message
Reply: 189 - 204
21 Pages Prev ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next All Recommend Thread
Print

Fishy Forum Fishy Boards Archive › Newport 0-0 Grimsby Match thread

Back to top of page

This is not an official forum of Grimsby Town Football Club, the opinions expressed are those of the individual authors. If you see an offensive post then click "Report" on the relevant post. Posts will be deleted at the discretion of the moderators whose decision is final. Posts should abide by the Forum Rules. IP addresses of contributors together with dates and times of access are stored. The opinions and viewpoints expressed by contributors to The Fishy are their own and not necessarily those of The Fishy. The Fishy makes no claims that information dispersed through this forum is accurate or reliable. Also The Fishy cannot be held liable for any statements made by contributors of The Fishy.